XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
If my mental and physical health deteriorated to the point that I could no longer perform basic activities to take care of myself.

I don't ever want to be at the mercy of others.

It's not that I am too proud (although that plays a role too I'm sure) but that I am vermin and I should not infest another human being's life by asking them to take care of me.

Reactions: peacechoice and Leshen
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My mother's death.
Hopefully I'll be out of here before that happens. I don't wanna see yet another member of my closest family get old, sick and die, this is too much. I've never asked for any of this shit.
Yup if both my parents died, I'd probably be done. I'd hate to leave my siblings behind, but they have each other

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Ghost2211
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
My gallbladder bursting. The idea of sitting in the ER for hours with no help makes me want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
There is something and whilst I don't expect anyone to understand just know I don't see any way I'll be able to live with it

• Hugs
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
The most terrifying thing for me, would be to lose my memories, not being able to recall my happiest memories, or the things that I loved the most, would be true hell. If I even thought I was going to have that happen to me, I'd jump or i'd induce hypothermia.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
If I knew they were on their way to section me.

• Hugs
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Getting kicked out of my house.

Reactions: Homecoming, XYZ and Ghost2211
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The most terrifying thing for me, would be to lose my memories, not being able to recall my happiest memories, or the things that I loved the most, would be true hell. If I even thought I was going to have that happen to me, I'd jump or i'd induce hypothermia.
One mans hell is anothers heaven. I'd love for that to happen, I'd be free

Reactions: XYZ and Panna
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Losing my kids. Getting kicked out of school. My chronic illnesses getting worse.
Those are the most realistic reasons, although I seem to draw a lot of crappy unforeseen cards.

• Hugs
Reactions: peacechoice and XYZ
J

JerJoh

Mar 27, 2019
Getting kicked out of my program at college. Everything else in my life has failed and my mental health is very poor... so honestly it wouldn't take much for me to ctb. I think about it almost every day.

T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
It's difficult to figure out what else I have to lose. If it's almost impossible for me to find a steady life once I'm homeless, then I'll CTB asap. I've spent all of my years suffering, life won't get to laugh at me for another decade while I wait to live.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
Losing my job/career, being homeless or being told I was going to prison. Probably more but those are the first things that spring to mind

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Probably being homeless and not being able to provide for myself anymore due to chronic illness. Also, having my dad die would make me CTB. He's my only support and I'd hate to leave my siblings, but they'd be fine.

Reactions: Homecoming and Meditation guide
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Losing my career. It's one of the only things I have left

Reactions: Homecoming
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
losing my home again

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: peacechoice, Amumu and Homecoming
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Losing my job will make me CTB immediately.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Pretty much the second my s/o isn't watching me like a hawk/my current life obligations are fulfilled I'm G O N E