• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kriegsman

Kriegsman

The man who wanted to be loved
Apr 14, 2024
Having trouble finding SN especially people talking about obtaining it in Poland so just in case if I can never get my hands on the stuff what is the second best option.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Inert gas asphyxiation or charcoal maybe.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Having trouble finding SN especially people talking about obtaining it in Poland so just in case if I can never get my hands on the stuff what is the second best option.
I wish I could find some fentanyl! But I can't simply go around town asking people who selling fentanyl lol. It's not funny but I would be arrested so fast, besides I have no clue how fentanyl looks or how to take it..FML

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Nitazenes are an interesting method few people talk about. I advise you to look this thread up.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Nitazenes are an interesting method few people talk about. I advise you to look this thread up.

Can our doctors get in trouble le if we overdose on the medication they prescribe? I really like my doctor and he gives me great medication that could probably work but I don't want to get him in trouble and betry his trust.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Can our doctors get in trouble le if we overdose on the medication they prescribe? I really like my doctor and he gives me great medication that could probably work but I don't want to get him in trouble and betry his trust.
No, your doctor won't be in trouble. But if you try to OD with prescription drugs, he will probably be upset and stop prescribing you meds.
I must say, however, that you most likely won't be able to CTB by ODing on prescription drugs though. Look this thread up:

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Shotgun deep in mouth pointed up don't flinch before shot

People think u have to have a surgical hit on the brain stem.

Imo a rifle or shotgun deep in the mouth will destroy the brain instantly

Could any one say this is not 99.9%,? ::::

Witness the power of a 300 win mag

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
TheOblivion

TheOblivion

Apr 15, 2024
I just bought it today in my country Chile, South America, it is easy to get and it is 99% pure, Food Grade.

I'm thinking of using it with the charcoal method in a tent.

I live in a city by the sea and there are many deserted beaches outside the city where I could be quiet without anyone interrupting me.

:hug: