• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
As the day of my departure draws nearer I'm thinking a lot about the details of the event.

It seems fitting to say something before taking that final gulp of salty water.

Right now I'm torn between the melodramatic "Good bye cruel world!" and the more optimistic "To infinity and beyond!".

Have you thought of what your last words will be?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
As the day of my departure draws nearer I'm thinking a lot about the details of the event.

Right now I'm torn between the melodramatic "Good bye cruel world!" and the more optimistic "To infinity and beyond!".

To 2005!

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
God, even though we've never liked each other much, forgive me! Accept me into your heavenly kingdom, as I will be of greater use to you over there. There is nothing left for me here other than prolonged suffering. I know it's a part of my life mission and a lesson I had to learn, and I wholeheartedly accept that. I am not trying to avoid pain, as I've had enough of it for several lifetimes. Please help me end this agony once and for all... and welcome me into your heavenly kingdom!

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Id probably raise the glass and say "skaal"
Which is really strange as im not even scandinavian
God, even though we've never liked each other much, forgive me! Accept me into your heavenly kingdom, as I will be of greater use to you over there. There is nothing left for me here other than prolonged suffering. I know it's a part of my life mission and a lesson I had to learn, and I wholeheartedly accept that. I am not trying to avoid pain, as I've had enough of it for several lifetimes. Please help me end this agony once and for all... and welcome me into your heavenly kingdom!
I think those words are beautiful.