• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind
When the here and the hereafter momentarily align
See the need to speed into the lead suddenly declined
The dead know what they're doing when they leave this world behind

- Nights That Won't Happen by Purple Mountains

I was listening to the Purple Mountains album tonight, not for the first time, but it has been a while. And these are the lyrics that reverberate in my mind, that resonate to the very core. That song - and the entire album - was always impactful, for me. But not in the way it was tonight.

And I think it's because my own end feels increasingly near.

Now, let's be honest, I have said something to this effect before. Perhaps multiple times during the course of my time here. This feels...different.

For the past few months, I've had this recurring dream about clocks - about time. Of course, I analysed it to oblivion, like I do with anything and everything. There were a few theories: That I feel I have fallen behind in life, that I'm always putting pressure on myself to be on par with my peers (based on subjective, arbitrary criteria, such as "I should be X by my age"), that I always feel as though I'm lagging and failing to catch up, that my time is limited.

These could all be correct, but the thought that I'm physically running out of time, as in dying - far more imminently - hadn't sprung to mind. I have multiple incurable chronic conditions, including a lifelong disability since birth that has left me partially paralysed. So I have known for a while now, that I was doomed to decades of staggering deterioration, that my only "hope" was coping and management. Not improvement. Not a cure.

It's not my only reason for being suicidal for 28 years (I'm 32, so these thoughts began very early), but it's one of the main factors, aside from a harrowing history of abuse and trauma that forever haunts me.
Having to watch my mobility decline and my health worsen for years, without the capacity to stop it or even stall it. No help from those who have a duty of care to treat people like me. No family or loved ones to help me stay afloat. As such, I've drowned. Slowly. Painfully. Desolately.

The realisation that time truly is running out - literally - became clear in recent weeks, when my health took yet another turn. The last week in particular, it has reached its peak.

The doctor reckons something is wrong with my liver. I don't know what, reluctant to find out and don't need the additional stress of more health issues that medical professionals aren't going to help me with.

My heart feels like it's struggling and straining - as though someone is clenching it with their fist and squeezing it tightly. This began as a fleeting sensation, only occuring some nights, particularly during a period of fasting or limited food. Now it's daily, not only at night and not just when I haven't eaten.

I'm finding myself increasingly bedridden again, increasingly fatigued again, increasingly shivering and cold, my lips and hands and feet turning blue even with the covers pulled up and the heating on. I feel increasingly weak, and in a dissociative daze of pain and lifelessness.

It feels distinct from the last period during which I was largely bedbound for a prolonged period. That was still awful and debilitating and hopeless, certainly, but this feels as though whatever force keeps the lights on, is slowly dimming. And will eventually be extinguished, whether it's by my body's doing or mine.

It feels like it's the end of the line, like systems are truly shutting down. Like my body is saying "I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore." And my options are to see it through to the end, or shorten it. Accelerate the process. And I'm not sure which road to take.

Despite the ups and downs I've had here at times, there are many of you, who I value and appreciate. There are memories and people - including those who are no longer with us - I'm grateful for and cherish. There are stages in my life in recent years during which this site kept me alive, served as the float I needed to keep my head above water, even for a few moments from time to time. I really appreciate that, and want to say thank you.

And I want to simply say goodbye, before it's too late.

Last edited:
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Rather than composing a new thread, I'm going to write this here.

I won't be posting again, because I intend to disable my account soon. Unfortunately, keeping my account carries a risk of it being found after my death by a couple of people who knew me in person, who may go searching for me. They may still discover it, but disabling it provides an extra layer of security.

In case anyone does find this post, I want to make this very clear: SS is not to blame for my death. In any way, shape or form. If you want something to blame, look at my post history. Look at my life story. There, you will find the real reasons that led to this.

There's a lot I wanted to write. This entire post feels rather subdued in comparison to some other posts I've written here historically. And perhaps that's a reflection of how I'm going to leave this life (whether from my body failing me or by my own hand); quietly and reflectively.

There's no fancy words or metaphors or long-winded descriptions (by my standard, anyway). There's none left to write and I don't have the strength to muster.

After years of severe abuse (which you can read a summary of in another thread, as I don't have it in me to write it all out again), trauma and declining health, I'm okay with the point this has reached. I'm okay with dying. And while I somewhat fear the process, I don't fear death itself.

To those who have been here for me during my time here, at any point and any time: Thank you so much. For everything. I am grateful and will remember you, until I'm gone.

Whatever happens, I hope the best for everyone here, whatever form that takes. Whether you have to go or are able to give life another chance. You deserve better, and I wish you the world and more.

All my love,
Persephone :heart:

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Best of luck, Persephone. I recognize you from the other thread, and I'm really sorry to hear that your health has taken another turn for worse. I get what you mean about your body telling you that it's giving up, that it's time. I really do sincerely wish you the best of luck, and a smooth transition in whatever happens from here on out.

I know that you'll be on a lot of our minds here on SS, mine included. You certainly won't be forgotten. I hope that the next steps bring you peace, no matter what happens.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
God it is just so tragic how much you've had to endure thru out your existence OP. I really do hope you can find that release into eternal peace soon.

Unknown21

Unknown21

ใ“ใฎไธ–็•Œใฏๆฎ‹้…ทใ ใ€‚
Apr 25, 2023
I am truly sorry for everything you have been through. One of the worst and most cruelest aspects of life is illness or disability. I feel your suffering. You are truly one of the special members here whose posts and words I always loved reading. I wish you the eternal peace you are looking for, and I hope to meet you in another life better than this one

I also feel like I will go soon this year. Farewell, Good Luck. :heart:

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Thank you all for taking the time to read this, to respond, to care. It touches me that people have perhaps found something worthwhile in some of my posts. That's the best I could hope for.

I'm going to deactivate now. I don't know when I'll be gone, but time is limited one way or another. Thank you for everything.

Thought I'd share a song that touched me deeply. Some think it's about religion, or spirituality. Personally, I interpreted it as about peace, solace, connection. Embracing the unknown, coming home to it rather than fearing it.

I wanna come home
Into the light
Into the unknown
I want to be shameless
Like the sun

Me too.

Lots of love :heart:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Goodbye @LastLoveLetter Thank you for all you have shared with us. I hope you know how much your words have meant alot to most of us here. I hope your kind soul gets the peace you deserved but never got to have in this ugly world. I hope it all goes well and peaceful for you. You will be missed a lot dear ๐Ÿซ‚

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
Sounds like your circulation is poor, and what with maybe some or all of your other organs beginning to shut-down? I dunno... I'm definitely not a doc-tor~ / (anyway?) likely you won't see this any-way. But just know, you've touched my soul; in spite of only having met a minute ago. . .

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
You are one of my favorite members and favorite mod of all time in this forum. I was so touched by your story that I stopped myself to interact with you because your story breaks my heart very much. I apologize for not having responded to many of your threads but they were so sad and I did not know what to respond. I thank you from the deepest of my heart for helping me and others in this forum. I think many people in this forum deeply appreciate that we had the honor to meet and interact with you. You are such a kind and loving person.
I think many here will remember you as long as they live. Thanks a lot. You would have deserved a so so much better life and no end like this one.

Sending a lot of hugs and love!

Last edited:
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
Last, I know I only just recently met you but I was really touched by your words of support and encouraging message on my profile ๐Ÿ–ค

I'm so sorry about your continual health decline and sorry I didn't see your post sooner to also let you know that your words had a positive impact on my life and that you will be missed โ™ฅ๏ธ

I understand you have to take time away and don't want any negative consequences relating to here, completely understandable and valid. I wish I could have returned more support in time for you to see it ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ž

But just please know that we all care for you deeply and I sincerely hope the rest of your time is somewhat tolerable and hopefully peaceful ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You have left indelible marks of comfort on all our hearts

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry pain sffr all life rly cruel lif rly sad hpn all, hope peace no pain no sffr, anytm want cm talk any any can do, v sry all pain v sry no able do any

Love u frvr mama persie :heart:๐Ÿซ‚

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Rather than composing a new thread, I'm going to write this here.

I won't be posting again, because I intend to disable my account soon. Unfortunately, keeping my account carries a risk of it being found after my death by a couple of people who knew me in person, who may go searching for me. They may still discover it, but disabling it provides an extra layer of security.

In case anyone does find this post, I want to make this very clear: SS is not to blame for my death. In any way, shape or form. If you want something to blame, look at my post history. Look at my life story. There, you will find the real reasons that led to this.

There's a lot I wanted to write. This entire post feels rather subdued in comparison to some other posts I've written here historically. And perhaps that's a reflection of how I'm going to leave this life (whether from my body failing me or by my own hand); quietly and reflectively.

There's no fancy words or metaphors or long-winded descriptions (by my standard, anyway). There's none left to write and I don't have the strength to muster.

After years of severe abuse (which you can read a summary of in another thread, as I don't have it in me to write it all out again), trauma and declining health, I'm okay with the point this has reached. I'm okay with dying. And while I somewhat fear the process, I don't fear death itself.

To those who have been here for me during my time here, at any point and any time: Thank you so much. For everything. I am grateful and will remember you, until I'm gone.

Whatever happens, I hope the best for everyone here, whatever form that takes. Whether you have to go or are able to give life another chance. You deserve better, and I wish you the world and more.

All my love,
Persephone :heart:
I hope you find peace. I might sound crazy (or maybe not) but I'm so happy that it finally seems like you're going to get the peace you so clearly need and deserve, and your body is even doing it for you! Ngl, I wish my body would ctb for me too, instead I have to do it myself bc I'm very healthy physically. I hope everyone who suffers get's to find peace one day tbh. Sending you one final, warm hug, in what I hope will be your final days of this suffering <3
Hey mods/admins, disable her account, would ya? It's very important that people get their last wishes before they ctb, as much as possible at least. Don't you agree? Besides, she clearly needs and deserves that extra layer of protection.

Last edited:
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Disabling her account is meaningless, it's whether or not people who know her get access to her devices and search history.

Disabling her account wont rid her own personal search history and internet saved passwords/usernames.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Disabling her account is meaningless, it's whether or not people who know her get access to her devices and search history.

Disabling her account wont rid her own personal search history and internet saved passwords/usernames.
Yeah, I guess that's true tbh. I just hope people won't blame her death purely on this website like they do with so many others, it's so fricking sickening to me tbh. I'm pretty tired of pro-lifers, ngl.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs