• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Mine would be body dysphoria, ocd, generalized depressive disorder or some other depression disorder, some sort of psychosis disorder, and gad + possibly other anxiety disorders as well.

Wish I could have been officially diagnosed, but that doesn't help when all proffessionals blinds themselves on my autism and thinks that litterary every of my symptoms is bc my autism -_-

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think I have undiagnosed depression, schizoid and avoidant personality disorder. I have diagnosed social anxiety, Asperger's/autism, and ADHD.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I think I have undiagnosed depression, schizoid and avoidant personality disorder. I have diagnosed social anxiety, Asperger's/autism, and ADHD.
My autism is the only thing that is proffessionally diagnosed with me.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Nothing very serious. Possibly still mild to moderate depression- I was diagnosed with that (in so much as I filled out a questionnaire with my GP) years ago and not that much has changed since then.

Not sure if they are illnesses as such but I experience social anxiety. I'd say I was prone to limerence (crazy, obsessive crushes on people) and I'd say I've had borderline eating disorders in the past. Binge eating was a big problem and I also became very obsessive about losing weight despite physical oddities- periods stopped, I was freezing cold the whole time and people said I went a weird orange colour.

What's perhaps worse is, I will also unofficially diagnose some other people in my life. I feel sure I grew up with a (suspected) narcissist. All their behaviours seem to match the description.

While, it's probably wrong of me to do it, I've found it has helped me. Things made a great deal more sense to me when I found out about narcissism and limerence. It means I'm better at checking myself now too- so I don't get so caught up in crazy infatuations.

Reactions: wondering&wandering
I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
i've never been diagnosed with anything as i've never visited a psychiatrist (or never took therapy for that matter). I probably have paranoid personality disorder, general distrust to people, being afraid of everyone for seemingly no reason which only further intensifies social isolation leading to depression... most likely i've developed an eating disorder too. I want to run away from everyone. i can not open up to people. and delete this account too so I could ctb without anyone knowing. I feel like paranoia is taking me over more and more with day by day. I lose trust to people that i've never had. everything is compromised and everyone is a fed. nothing is secure and I have no anonymity. i can not live like this anymore. i blame opsec for not having a point of overkill

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Allergy to waking up early.
That just sounds like depression honestly, or lack of sleep. I find it hard to get out of bed in the mornings too.

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
i need some serious mental help i think. I hadn't eaten for 29 days

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
this probably sounds weird but i don't feel like i'm normal, but i've never been to a shrink and i don't want to and self diagnosing is cringe imo so ig i'll never know lmao

Reactions: Meteora
bubbles_0403

bubbles_0403

Mar 16, 2024
the last time I went to a shrink I was diagnosed with depression, but I'm supposed to be better now. Even though I know I'm not. I definitely have autism, but my mom thinks I can't have it, because I can make friends and talk with stranger (which i can't without panicking)
probably some cptsd as well, but of course self diagnosing isn't the best option so...

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
bipolarity or borderline personality disorder or severe depreison although sometimes I think I'm not sick or I just need to get my thoughts in order

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've suspected I have OCD for a while because I get intrusive thoughts very often.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
After learning more about Autism I am really confused why no one tested me for it before. It fits too well, but getting that disclosure is gonna take ages.

They offered mine an appointment for a simply consultation….in 3 months. By the time I find out if I have it or not I am gonna be a granny.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I've suspected I have OCD for a while because I get intrusive thoughts very often.
I do too. I tend to get an intense feeling that I'm either going to have bad luck, or people I care about will be in more mental pain if I do, or don't do something. And then I end up acting on it bc I'm petrified. Sometimes I get obsessions that doing some of these "rituals" heals these pple too. You get these too?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I do too. I tend to get an intense feeling that I'm either going to have bad luck, or people I care about will be in more mental pain if I do, or don't do something. And then I end up acting on it bc I'm petrified. Sometimes I get obsessions that doing some of these "rituals" heals these pple too. You get these too?
I don't get rituals, but I often have anxiety that either something bad is going to happen to my loved ones, or I'm going to do something bad that I'll regret later on. I then tend to ask for reassurance from others to make sure I'm not a bad person, won't do bad things, etc.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I don't get rituals, but I often have anxiety that either something bad is going to happen to my loved ones, or I'm going to do something bad that I'll regret later on. I then tend to ask for reassurance from others to make sure I'm not a bad person, won't do bad things, etc.
Ahh, I see. For me I always have to do these rituals to get that assurance that nothing will happen, or sometimes I have to avoid certain things entirely coz of that being an obsession too. I guess ocd can manifest in different ways like that, huh? Either way it's absolutely terrifying, that's for sure!

Reactions: Malaria
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been formally diagnosed with depression, anxiety and ptsd from my father's disciplinary tactics by the courts. When I had to stay in a foster house for like a week I saw the notes they took on me and they said I might possibly have Asperger's (this was back in 2010). I've also occasionally identified with symptoms of ADHD and BPD but I can't say for sure if I have those.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Wish I could have been officially diagnosed, but that doesn't help when all proffessionals blinds themselves on my autism and thinks that litterary every of my symptoms is bc my autism -_-
Stupid.... autism doesn't exclude having other disorders.... in fact you are more prone to having them.
They offered mine an appointment for a simply consultation….in 3 months.
Same. Should get tested on autism too and it will take ages before I get an appointment.

• Aww..
Reactions: Valky
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Stupid.... autism doesn't exclude having other disorders.... in fact you are more prone to having them.
I know, but almost every proffessional I see uses my autism as an excuse for almost everything. I stg, they aren't even trying to diagnose me, bc why would they when they can use my autism to explain everything anyway?

• Hmph!
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Pica probably or used to I don't know if it ever went away but I used to eat paper a lot when I was a kid. I guess I still kinda get that urge from time to time.

Last edited:
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I am in constant pain in my lower back and right shoulder. I had the shoulder x-rayed Tuesday, but there's no abnormalities showing up. So I don't know what is causing it. I was hoping there'd be something on the X-ray, but no.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I know, but almost every proffessional I see uses my autism as an excuse for almost everything. I stg, they aren't even trying to diagnose me, bc why would they when they can use my autism to explain everything anyway?
Yikes, this is making me question if I really want the disclosure or not :,)

Anyways, best of luck to both of you. I hope things work out well and you get what you wish for. :)

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Yikes, this is making me question if I really want the disclosure or not :,)

Anyways, best of luck to both of you. I hope things work out well and you get what you wish for. :)
Tbh depending on where you live and what rights there are for ppl with special needs, it might be worth getting a diagnosis. Honestly I say do research to figure out wether it's worth it or not. Please don't make any decisions purely based on my comment, I'm just talking from personal experience. Just because I've experienced this, it doesn't neccesarily mean that you will, yk. Although I'm ngl, proffessionals does rly suck sometimes :/

Also, thank you, I do hope I figure out something soon coz I think I'm going to loose my mind if I have to endure this torture any longer.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Maybe some heart disease, though I'm not sure. Apart from that I just think to myself: "If there was anything, it would have been found already".

• Hugs
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Tbh depending on where you live and what rights there are for ppl with special needs, it might be worth getting a diagnosis. Honestly I say do research to figure out whether it's worth it or not. Please don't make any decisions purely based on my comment, I'm just talking from personal experience. Just because I've experienced this, it doesn't neccesarily mean that you will, yk. Although I'm ngl, proffessionals does rly suck sometimes :/
No worries, I won't base my decision solely on your experience but it still is something to take into consideration :) so thank you for sharing that!!
Also, thank you, I do hope I figure out something soon coz I think I'm going to loose my mind if I have to endure this torture any longer.
That is very understandable, I wish you all the best with it!

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
No worries, I won't base my decision solely on your experience but it still is something to take into consideration :) so thank you for sharing that!!

That is very understandable, I wish you all the best with it!
I wish you all the best too <3

• Love