sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
1261626_1722675202_00b7cb0d-4dd7-49cf-b32a-00f4479c1515.jpg

Your Result:

Rigel

You are a born leader, exuding confidence and authority. Their ability to take charge and make decisive decisions earns them respect and admiration from others. Your passion and determination are infectious. They inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential and pursue their dreams. They are fearless in the face of challenges, but confidence can sometimes border on arrogance. Although by nature, their ambitious can lead to workaholism.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, heavyeyes and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
1261626 1722675409 603482c8 a4e8 4888 b278 0bcc0886587b
Your Result:​

Procyon​

You shines with a brilliant white light, symbolizing clarity and enthusiasm. Their presence is warm and inviting, drawing others in with an approachable and lively demeanor. highly adaptable, able to thrive in various environments and situations. Their versatility allows them to navigate change with ease and grace. But their enthusiasm can lead to impulsive decisions. They may act on a whim without fully considering the consequences, leading to potential regrets. dislike for conflict can make them avoidant. They may shy away from difficult conversations or situations, preferring to maintain harmony even at their own expense. However, their nature makes them approachable and well-liked.​

Reactions: pilotviolin and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
1261626_1722674522_d48c11bf-3253-46c1-84d3-ec09f64cf1e4.jpg

Your Result:

Capella

Their presence is lively and magnetic, drawing others in with an irresistible charm and energy. With a big heart, you genuinely cares about the well-being of others. Their empathy and kindness create a nurturing and supportive environment. Though, boundless energy can lead to restlessness and impatience. They may become easily frustrated when things don't move at their desired pace. You have high standards that lead to perfectionism, and that's what makes you own an irresistible charm and energy.

Reactions: sserafim
amnesia999

amnesia999

Cry me a river
Jun 30, 2024
View attachment capella.webp
Your Result:
Capella
Their presence is lively and magnetic, drawing others in with an irresistible charm and energy. With a big heart, you genuinely cares about the well-being of others. Their empathy and kindness create a nurturing and supportive environment. Though, boundless energy can lead to restlessness and impatience. They may become easily frustrated when things don't move at their desired pace. You have high standards that lead to perfectionism, and that's what makes you own an irresistible charm and energy.​

Reactions: sserafim