• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lovelyheartz

lovelyheartz

Let me leave, please, please...
Jun 15, 2021
I want to take some OTC painkillers (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.) to reduce the pain during hanging. However, I'm not sure which one to take, since the painkillers all work differently. For example, ibuprofen, in my experience, doesn't work on surface wounds, so probably wouldn't work for reducing pain during hanging. Does anyone have any advice on this?

S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Better off just getting really drunk. OTC painkillers have never done anything for me. Not even a placebo effect.

Reactions: poisonedminds and Solar1703
Upvote 0
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I wanted to know this too. First of all, if it's really actually painful, or just uncomfortable. Because with full suspension your airway gets cut off, so you struggle for breath until the moment you're unconscious. And I really don't want to be my last moments to be panic (because of survival instinct of my body) but I have no other available options. Partial hanging COULD be an option, but sorry, I've seen way too many people fail that here. I can't risk failing. So full suspension is what's in my mind right now. And I feel like that's the way I'm gonna go.
So, about painkillers, I'm not sure if they would work as in for the pressure around your neck (that could possibly be painful) or for the struggle for air. I feel like there's nothing you can do about it being uncomfortable unfortunately... The pain doesn't scare me, but the thought of spending my last seconds in panic does. No matter how much one wants death, the body never wants it.
You could always get drunk and high off your mind, but as for myself I am unsure if I'd want to spend my last moments like that. I feel like sober I will remember the reasons I want to go more, so it will make me panic less.

Reactions: Solar1703
Upvote 0
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Unless codeine is available OTC in your region, alcohol is the only OTC product that will have any impact on the pain.

Reactions: Drimacus
Upvote 0
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Nothing wrong with having some ibuprofen or so. Prolly not gonna do much but if you feel like it might help a bit with pain it can be helpful psychologically wise.

Upvote 0
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Over compensate the height and rope length so you decapitate. You could eat all the ibuprofen in the world and it wouldn't stop the pain. I think it's the panic more than the pain because you're doing everything to get that rope off, if your neck didn't snap in which case you wouldn't need it

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Make sure your setup is good. The few that survived due to equipment failure say there was no pain. It was lights out in seconds.

Reactions: Drimacus
Upvote 0
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Over compensate the height and rope length so you decapitate. You could eat all the ibuprofen in the world and it wouldn't stop the pain. I think it's the panic more than the pain because you're doing everything to get that rope off, if your neck didn't snap in which case you wouldn't need it
Dont think he is considering long drop.
Make sure your setup is good. The few that survived due to equipment failure say there was no pain. It was lights out in seconds.
Thinner ropes can bite deep in the neck and hurt a bit at first I found. But yes a good setup shouldn't cause much pain.

Reactions: Rabitfever
Upvote 0