• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Is there any medication (prescribed or OTC) that help reducing the pain of partial, especially full suspension hanging?

I might think that aspirin or Tylenol would help, Any suggestions?

lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

To begin again, you have to let go
May 6, 2024
I honestly don't think any of those will work. The pain is only for a short time. I struggle with this too and my SI kicks in every time. I think it's a matter of just biting through it

Upvote 0
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
Is there any medication (prescribed or OTC) that help reducing the pain of partial, especially full suspension hanging?

I might think that aspirin or Tylenol would help, Any suggestions?
It's risky but I don't suppose alcohol would help? Being tipsy in itself already gives you that kind of lightheadedness; I think it would help in knocking yourself to unconsciousness faster

Upvote 0
U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Well As you all know, doing a partial hanging is not for everyone in terms of effectiveness. People say less than 10 seconds you are out. It is not true. The purpose for the pain relief medication is to relief pain from hanging in case I don't go out soon. I don't know HOW THESE PEOPLE HERE achieve unconsciousness less than 8 seconds with no pain.

Reactions: quietandsad113
Upvote 0
lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

May 6, 2024
Well As you all know, doing a partial hanging is not for everyone in terms of effectiveness. People say less than 10 seconds you are out. It is not true. The purpose for the pain relief medication is to relief pain from hanging in case I don't go out soon. I don't know HOW THESE PEOPLE HERE achieve unconsciousness less than 8 seconds with no pain.
I am one of those people. I use a soft bathrobe belt. Place the noose (slipknot) tight close to your jaw. I am skinny but im not sure weight makes a difference, but I think so. Practise makes perfect. After 10 seconds I start passing out (it gets black) but then my SI kicks in and I start shaking.

Upvote 0
U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
I am one of those people. I use a soft bathrobe belt. Place the noose (slipknot) tight close to your jaw. I am skinny but im not sure weight makes a difference, but I think so. Practise makes perfect. After 10 seconds I start passing out (it gets black) but then my SI kicks in and I start shaking.
Hello,

Does it work with a rope?

Upvote 0
lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

May 6, 2024
Hello,

Is the pain too much that you really want to not have it, or is it bearable?
In my opinion the pain is bearable, but as soon as my eyes get dark I panick. My struggle is the panic

Upvote 0
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I think if someone wants to hang without pain, they should be looking at judicial hanging with intent to break the neck or decapitate so either you'll be unconscious near immediately or dead.

Upvote 0