• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Delirium

Dec 23, 2018
In the morning

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 1 other person
Anubis901

Anubis901

Dec 28, 2018
Weekends are harsh.

I agree. At least when I'm working it keeps my mind occupied, as I like my job. It's when I am home and I'm alone with my thoughts that things go bad.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sinbad
Madame Psychosis

Madame Psychosis

Jan 2, 2019
At midday, stranded in the middle of waking life. I can find a little bit of peace when I'm asleep and nothing troubles me but the occasional nightmare.

Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Every single moment I'm awake.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
As soon as I wake up and remember the reality I'm in. When I finally have enough energy to leave my room or go to a bar but have no one to go with

Reactions: Robbyna, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
peachesNpoison

peachesNpoison

Student
Dec 25, 2018
mornings are the worst, especially if i've had a dream or nightmare (still better than reality) where my situation is differnet or I'm a different person. It's a bummer to wake up in my real life with my actual memories.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Night time for sure, when I am trying to sleep (like now). There are no distractions and all the negative thoughts are amplified to unbearable levels. I just know I'm gonna be miserable until I'm finally dead... time to get on with it already.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Night time

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
For me, it doesn't depend on the time neither on the day, I'm depressed when I have got not enough work to fill my mind. The worst time for me is holidays!

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
First thing in the morning, especially as my dreams are always happy and feel incredibly real

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Night time, and sometimes when I wake up.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Idk. When i got nothing to do or when i remember something. Lack of activity = overthinking. Also when I'm left alone for more than 4 hours. Jesus the horror.

N

Nichols

Mar 4, 2019
Mornings and recently weekends.

Reactions: Jupiter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Mornings - not that I feel good later in the day but it really hurts when I first wake up.
It happens the same to me the last past years. Today I couldn't wake up and I didn't do what I should.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Everyday.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Whenever I'm physically around others. I've spent years working in labs solo. I got used to NOT having to deal with other human beings. I like the night because it's quietest and least crowded. But if I have to deal with others at night, it's quite depressing.

lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I don't even know, all the time it seems. I'm completely unpredictable, so there's no time when I'm worse or better. It makes no sense, and there's really nothing that "triggers my depression" or whatever this is.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
i feel the least depressed at night,because there is not much to do anyway so I don't feel guilty, morning...I just want to stab myself

Reactions: Jupiter, lemmeeleev, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I feel most depressed in the morning. Every night I pray not to wake up, and when I do I have a moment of pure sadness and sometimes panic.

Reactions: divaangel, Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Morning, definitely. The day ahead.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and lemmeeleev
D

divaangel

Mar 16, 2019
I feel most depressed in the morning. Every night I pray not to wake up, and when I do I have a moment of pure sadness and sometimes panic.
Exactly the same here

Reactions: Robbyna, not-2-b-the-answer and lemmeeleev
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
When I first wake up to the nightmare that is in fact my life .
when I realize I have to keep up with all that shit over and over again .
I leave the best (sleep) to the worst nightmare (another day of that endless suffer with fucking nasty people)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and lemmeeleev
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I always feel depressed after I wake up, even more so when I have to get up early for school, appointments, etc. It's at this time that I wish I could crawl back under my covers and die in the warmth and darkness of my bed.

But my mood often grows dark throughout the day. My bad memories and thoughts—they float like drowned corpses on the sea of my brain. Always haunting me.

I feel the least depressed whenever I'm drifting off to sleep.

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
It's mornings for me too. I can wake with a sense of gloom. Thereafter, depending on my energy levels, I can lift myself and get through the day by diverting myself. As I tire during the day, the gloom can come back and then I start to long for sleep just to escape. I sleep pretty well but not brilliant, will usually wake at least once in the early hours.

Each day is a lottery and I've no idea how I'm going to feel when I wake. Whether I'm affected by bad dreams or not, I don't know. As my eyes open to a new day, I kind of run a diagnostic, to see how I feel. Because I really don't know. There's a sense of dread until the results come in. Sometimes, it's 'yeah, I'm OK' and sometimes it's 'oh shit, I'm down' It's like there's 2 of me and they have to check with each other before they can decide how I'm feeling.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
In the morning. My best time is usually the evening.

Reactions: About_to_Go and lemmeeleev
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Whatever it was a real brain issue (I mean, the real brain, not consciousness) or a kind of nocebo state of mind, the depression peaks on my days are: 11:00, 17:00 and 22:00. In that hours I feel dizzy, a pressure on my temples, more tired, more hopelessness. I didn't find a solution for that.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Definitely during daytime. During the night everybody is sleeping and I feel like I am alone in the world.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, AnnihilatedAnna and About_to_Go
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I have no idea; it just hits anytime of the day.
I wake up numb af, them if my luck is good that day it will stay neutral- otherwise it will go down
Go down real fucking bad..

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Usually the whole day but it's often at it's worse after dinner, 7 pm-ish.