• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
If I get someone requesting links to SN sources, is that considered an offence?

I've had people saying they're desperate to die but don't have a link to DMC.

I haven't ever sent anyone a link to SN sources before and I'm not sure I want to because in the UK assisting someones suicide comes with the max penalty of 14 years.

Does sharing SN links fall under the definition of assisting suicide?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've found a document from Polish police that says only a few people get arrested for assisting or causing someone's suicide each year.
First of all, people who send links are most probably never reported as potential criminals. Also, I'm sure you won't be sentenced for 14 years for sending a link that the dead person was looking for anyway, and probably would have found it even without your help.
But I guess it's not really worth it though. People here are really desperate and sooner or later they'll find access to their methods. In my opinion, for your own safety, it's better not to get involved.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Depends on laws where you live and how zealously the prosecutors decide to go after someone. What I would say is that if you send someone a link to SN and nothing happens, meaning they don't order it, more than likely nothing happens. If they order it, take it, and die, or attempt to die but survive, more likely the law will try and pin an assist on someone who sent the link. Again depends where you live.

S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Providing information is not aiding or encouraging suicide. It would be quite far fetched for any prosecutor to even go after anyone for that. There's only been one case in the US that I am aware of, from a girl who encouraged her boyfriend and went to jail. And she actively encouraged.

Now, if you were an active participant....you physically gave someone a gun, a substance, physically aided them in any way, that's a totally different situation. That's why partnerships can be quite risky.

It took several years and many instances for prosecutors to decide to go after A who actually provided N. And I don't even think assisting in suicide is one of the charges. It's for selling illegal drugs.

Reactions: Xta4Love
X

Xta4Love

Dec 25, 2021
The same here in the Netherlands. If you order for someone and hand it to them, then you are actively supplying. But organisations here are allowed to supply information and this happens

D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
it's an anonymous account and if you use vpn, hopefully that keeps privacy on your identity to authority

Reactions: tankapi
T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
If this is a concern, people should seek legal advice from experts in their own countries.