• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chainsofjudecca

chainsofjudecca

Scribe
Sep 5, 2021
Unlikely to be during but probably right beforehand if it's not an impulse decision. Music gets really distorted when you're partly conscious and I think it's possible that would cause me to panic.

But I do have a final playlist. Any song off of Sufjan Stevens' Carrie & Lowell. Drawn to the Blood would be perfect, especially the closing instrumental.

jetblackwings

jetblackwings

arrowheads, arrowheads
May 1, 2024

favorite song from my favorite album of all time. almost died to this song once during my last real attempt in 2019. feel like if any, it has to be this one when it truly happens.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Błędów raczej nie naprawiam, raczej je ponawiam
May 1, 2024
I'll most likely make a playlist for that day and it will have many Lana Del Rey songs, that I know for sure :ahhha:

Moonlit_Gaze

Moonlit_Gaze

Lost, but seeking
Jun 22, 2023
Probably something like Radiohead's Exit Music (for a film) , Shiro Sagisu's Going Home from Bleach, Matt Maltese's As the World Caves in, or maybe Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring.

Weird preference imo.