T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Mothers little helper

Come on baby light my fire (at my cremation)
Suicide is painless (hopefully)
Hanging on the telephone
Together in electric dreams (electrification suicide pact)
Pills
Paint it Black

One song I really like from the olden days is Hazel O'Connor - Will You - quite haunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Sweet Release
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I love this thread but also hate it. I've spent the last hour listening to everything from my youth, The Smiths (Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, What Difference Does it Make, etc) Tears for Fears, Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran and etc.

God it's almost cathartic.

• Love
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I love this thread but also hate it. I've spent the last hour listening to everything from my youth, The Smiths (Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, What Difference Does it Make, etc) Tears for Fears, Spandau Ballet, Duran Duran and etc.

God it's almost cathartic.
All great bands.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
All great bands.

They are great but now I don't feel so good. Stop me if you think you've heard this one before, but what difference does it make? Heaven knows I'm miserable now, I even had a panic from a dream I had that the queen is dead, then I found out my girlfriend in a coma. I guess that's the curse of being the last of the international playboys.

Annnnd... I thank you.

• Hugs
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
They are great but now I don't feel so good. Stop me if you think you've heard this one before, but what difference does it make? Heaven knows I'm miserable now, I even had a panic from a dream I had that the queen is dead, then I found out my girlfriend in a coma. I guess that's the curse of being the last of the international playboys.

Annnnd... I thank you.
That was quite impressive.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and TheQ22
X

Ximon

Feb 9, 2020
When i was seriously considering hanging as CTB option, i thought i would be fun to do it to Radiohead's "Exit music"
"we hope that you choke" ♫♫♫

If i manage to get meto + N/SN i'm thinking of Queen's "Bohemians Rhapsody"
"Sometimes wish i'd never been born at all" ♫♫♫

Edit: I'm also considering to do it to a song of my own, such as this song i made about antinatalism based on a Philip Larkin poem.

'This be the verse' They fuck you up, your mum and dad. They may not mean to, but they do. They fill you with the faults they had And add some extra, just for you. But they were fucked up in their turn By fools in old-style hats and coats, Who half the time were soppy-stern And half at one another's throats. Man hands on misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, And don't have any kids yourself.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020

Annnnd... I thank you.

Bonus track - one of the most awesome guitar sessions ever:

And Baker Street - best into ever. And Stuck in the Middle with you - Gerry Rafferty at his finest.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: F#minor and Sweet Release
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I love this song. I also like Adamn Lambert's cover of it too.

Its a really special song.
I'm not familiar with the Adam Lambert version but will check it out.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020

• Love
Reactions: mellow and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019

or

cant wait:/