Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I got out of the house and put my foot on the ladderback to self employment, for the first time in 2 yrs, despite not wanting this shit!

Reactions: Lydia and lotus11
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i consumed food

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44, KleinerWolf and omoidarui
DeathSaves

DeathSaves

Apr 19, 2019
Well, I'm smoking pot and getting ready for a second round of dumpter diving, especially because I think I've located where the local sushi bar throws away its unsold night's sushi... Lmao, life ain't so bad if I get to eat sushi for free... Well, it's from a dumpster, of course, but hey... It's free!

• Aww..
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I thought up a little problem, and gave it to the fucker to solve so that we'd have some little communication. I'm only allowed to exist as a brain and some sort of useful labour, not as a human being so it should be a good move.

It backfired rather spectacularly so it doesn't really belong in this thread. Just, what terrible luck to need someone who is inferior to you in every way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I resumed working on income tax forms despite a major panic attack the last time I tried, Thursday night. I discovered that I need an additional tax schedule, which I had to get online to download, so as long as I'm online I'm now procrastinating here.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
The app I got is called BirdNET. It's free and fun, even though it's kind of limited. Like me 8]

Hey, thanks for putting me on to BirdNET. It's pretty great. I'm going to buy some binoculars.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I got some code done.

Reactions: TheNorthernSilence
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Baked bread and dessert, cooked lunch, cleaned the kitchen.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, AnxietyAttack44 and Lydia
K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
I'm still alive and free

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
the-eternal

the-eternal

Apr 10, 2018
brushed my teeth for the first time in a few days. or a week. i lost track. going to try and and take the cat outside on the leash more often, like i used to. it's been too long. i'm all out of vitamin D!

• Hugs
Reactions: faraway_beach and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I did most of my chores again. Cleaned myself aswell. Started taking the vitamins, altho i doubt it counts as its 10x more then allowed daily top limit, every day

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
managed to get some joy from being social. that's something, i guess.

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I tried to make fried eggplant and screwed it up. I tried to 'sweat' the eggplant with salt. I ended up with a salt infused mess. I literally cannot do anything right.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I tried to make fried eggplant and screwed it up. I tried to 'sweat' the eggplant with salt. I ended up with a salt infused mess. I literally cannot do anything right.

I failed at making baba ganouch more times than I can count. I absolutely love that dish. I can't get the eggplant right for some reason.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet