• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Mine depends on the way a few things play out. How about u?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Lrdhlpme
T

Tiburcio

Knowing there is no escape. My toutine is a torture and I don't want to pass throught it anylonger.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Bleakmind, throwaway123 and 5 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Lots of physical pain and no doctor can help and being a failure careerwise

Reactions: atwasoa, Final Escape, shadow11 and 2 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
body dysmorphia and career issues

Reactions: atwasoa, Rocky M, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I feel misunderstood, hated, and realize my own shallowness and weakness, I have caused a lot of pain to people and yet somehow always manage to feel like I'm a victim, though sometimes it seems rather justified. I don't really trust anyone or myself, all I see is the way things can go wrong, or it seems like it more than I used to. So many "so close" times in my life but I just never can commit or be strong it seems. A love I wanted to work I messed up, and I can't seem to get over it or forgive myself, and don't understand peoples coldness and cruelty at times but I fail to see things from their perspective, they act the way they do because of the pain they have gone through, they hate my kind perhaps and rightly so. At the same time someone loves me who I adore but do not love, or at least, not in the same way, and I feel guilty to have made him fall for me, considering I still am very much stuck on the girl who once loved me. But when I had her, I could care less it seems. I'm just too far gone I think.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, FadedMemory, Final Escape and 5 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sick and prescriptions have ruined my brain

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, Final Escape and Nessa
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
There are several factors, but the big 3 are emotional abuse, guilt and spite.

My family has wrecked my emotions and mental health beyond repair and they refuse to acknowledge my struggles. I don't really consider them family anymore.

My guilt comes from losing a friend. It was my fault. I drove her away because I was too stubborn to accept help. I'd rather not get into details, but I really miss her. I only wish the best for her.

Lastly, about spite, I said this in another thread a while back, but we didn't have a choice in coming into this world, so we should at least have a choice to leave it. I hate it when the topic of suicide is censored. I understand that it can be frightening to most people, but it's an issue that needs to be taken seriously, no matter how terrifying it may seem. I've had enough of the idea that we can magically save someone if we try hard enough. I'm pro-choice. Everyone should have the right to die if they wish. If we don't face our fears, we don't grow.

Reactions: sb430, tearsinrain, IDontWantToBreathe and 8 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Years of emotional pain, ceaseless wondering about why I am on this planet, and now causing pain to others.

My life is burning up all around me.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, atwasoa, RoloTomasi and 9 others
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
I still lack coping mechanism. I always choose to flee whenever I encounter an obstacle.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, throwaway123, BlackDragonof1989 and 3 others
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Same situation as every other living thing. My head's been caught in a vice since the day I was born and the name of that accursed vice, as if it should come as any real surprise, is existence.

aRrXJrD.jpg

Reactions: Un-, Red star, IDontWantToBreathe and 10 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Same situation as every other living thing. My head's been caught in a vice since the day I was born and the name of that accursed vice, as if it should come as any real surprise, is existence.

aRrXJrD.jpg
I always enjoy your photo and video contributions, thank you for this one, it made me smile a bit.

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Final Escape and 1 other person
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Having lost what made my life meaningful.
I cannot live a life that has changed from an OK state of affairs into such a hellhole of an existence.

Reactions: tearsinrain, IDontWantToBreathe, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 7 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Having lost what made my life meaningful.
I cannot live a life that has changed from an OK state of affairs into such a hellhole of an existence.
Same here

Reactions: tearsinrain, IDontWantToBreathe, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Same here
Sorry to hear that, it sucks.
I have tried to reverse this shit, but with no result whatsoever.
I am now so exhausted, I just want out.

Reactions: tearsinrain, IDontWantToBreathe, Done and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry to hear that, it sucks.
I have tried to reverse this shit, but with no result whatsoever.
I am now so exhausted, I just want out.
I'm exhausted too trying to get off these pills but it seems I'm worse daily just want it to be over

Reactions: IDontWantToBreathe, lastsummer, lv-gras and 2 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I'm exhausted too trying to get off these pills but it seems I'm worse daily just want it to be over
That sounds like a really tough one. Whatever pills you are referring to, once the body is addicted its hell to get away from.
My problem aren't pills, just falling down from a good life into a shitty one incl. losing what defined me.
I actually need pills...lol

Reactions: lastsummer, lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
That sounds like a really tough one. Whatever pills you are referring to, once the body is addicted its hell to get away from.
My problem aren't pills, just falling down from a good life into a shitty one incl. losing what defined me.
I actually need pills...lol
Benzos and antipsychotics the withdrawal is horrible and I just cant go back to rehab to detox. They just made me sicker with my blood pressure and stomach issues

Reactions: lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
A layman's question ( I am an ignoramus when it comes to pills ) : is it possible to wean yourself off VERY slowly ? Reducing intake only a little amount at a time ?
I am asking as I did this with smoking, from 20 a day step per step down...until I had reached 0. And it worked. But of course your stuff is stronger than ciggies...

Reactions: shadow11, lastsummer, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
A layman's question ( I am an ignoramus when it comes to pills ) : is it possible to wean yourself off VERY slowly ? Reducing intake only a little amount at a time ?
I am asking as I did this with smoking, from 20 a day step per step down...until I had reached 0. And it worked. But of course your stuff is stronger than ciggies...
I can and am weaning off the antipsychotic but weaning off a benzo alone can be dangerous because it can cause seizures and other problems you need medical detox from it. I cant go back to a detox program as they treat you so horribly. I needed medical care the last time I was there and could not get any

Reactions: lastsummer, lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I can and am weaning off the antipsychotic but weaning off a benzo alone can be dangerous because it can cause seizures and other problems you need medical detox from it. I cant go back to a detox program as they treat you so horribly. I needed medical care the last time I was there and could not get any

That clearly sucks and is quite obviously a complex process. What about changing the detox provider ?
I am not trying to stop you from whatever you wanna do ( and I never had a serious addiction, so I shouldn't even open my gob here ), but to top yourself off because the detox people are morons and don't do their jobs properly doesn't seem right...

Reactions: shadow11, BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
have no place or purpose in life i hate my life and living
all so I suffer from depression

Reactions: tearsinrain, lastsummer, BlackDragonof1989 and 4 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I rarely speak about my situation on here, but let's just say if I didn't have one core issue, I wouldn't be leaving. Sadly, life often makes choices for you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, tearsinrain, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
That clearly sucks and is quite obviously a complex process. What about changing the detox provider ?
I am not trying to stop you from whatever you wanna do ( and I never had a serious addiction, so I shouldn't even open my gob here ), but to top yourself off because the detox people are morons and don't do their jobs properly doesn't seem right...
I went to the best mental hospital we have in this area they let my blood pressure go to almost stroke level and wouldn't give me meds for it and also wouldn't give me meds for my stomach issues. I take benzos as a prescription and have never abused them. The drug addicts got treated better than me

Reactions: wezel, BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
I went to the best mental hospital we have in this area they let my blood pressure go to almost stroke level and wouldn't give me meds for it and also wouldn't give me meds for my stomach issues. I take benzos as a prescription and have never abused them. The drug addicts got treated better than me

wow, "best" in what way?

Reactions: wezel and BlackDragonof1989
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
wow, "best" in what way?
New hospital supposedly had really good doctors swore they would take care of my bp problems, I have high bp anyway, had really high ratings

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
New hospital supposedly had really good doctors swore they would take care of my bp problems, I have high bp anyway, had really high ratings

: /

was it by chance a teaching hospital?

and sympathies

Last edited:
Reactions: wezel, BlackDragonof1989 and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
: /

was it by chance a teaching hospital?
No it wasnt but it had only been there 2 years. I had been to another one earlier in year and it was even worse than that one

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Because I have this stupid feeling that I don't belong to the world around me nor the society. It seems to me pretty pointless that we have to take 80 years working as dogs, suffering and having some ephemeral fun now and then to die in the end. The truth is nowdays I don't get even the ephemeral fun I quoted. It's just an endless circle of pain, that makes me think the universe is actually a really bad joke in which I don't want to participate. Also I have stomach issues with crisis almost everyday and this is already killing me. Sorry for the big text, you can realize I don't have many friends to talk with.

Reactions: Isabelx, Tiburcio, wezel and 6 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Because I have this stupid feeling that I don't belong to the world around me nor the society. It seems to me pretty pointless that we have to take 80 years working as dogs, suffering and having some ephemeral fun now and then to die in the end. The truth is nowdays I don't get even the ephemeral fun I quoted. It's just an endless circle of pain, that makes me think the universe is actually a really bad joke in which I don't want to participate. Also I have stomach issues with crisis almost everyday and this is already killing me. Sorry for the big text, you can realize I don't have many friends to talk with.
I have stomach issues also can barely eat or get out of the house

Reactions: tearsinrain, wezel, lastsummer and 4 others