• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
I want to know on what should I wear when CTB'ing. I am asking this because when you die you release alot of bodily products (Urine, feces, etc.) Should i wear a diaper? Should I go with nothing? I genuinely want an answer to this burning question of mine.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I want to know on what should I wear when CTB'ing. I am asking this because when you die you release alot of bodily products (Urine, feces, etc.) Should i wear a diaper? Should I go with nothing? I genuinely want an answer to this burning question of mine.
Thoughtful post. Love it.
Adult diaper definitely. I work in a mortuary, so the less poo and pee the better.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Glad you thought my post was somewhat logical.
It's most people's worry here actually. Some even go as far as planning to fast for days before ctb to reduce the mess. Wearing adult diapers and reliving yourself right before ctb are some things you can do. guess it depends on how much you care and the length you are willing to go to. To be honest the most I will bother to do is the last one. I love food too much to starve on my last moments and it's a natural thing you will loose everything once you die and your muscles relax. And i find the adult diapers just icky. Besides am dying, I have much more things to worry about.

one last chance

one last chance

センタクシ ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺ VOLUME:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
Aug 17, 2023
Bro, a diaper and over it a kick ass suit or smth

Reactions: H25pital Order
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
It's most people's worry here actually. Some even go as far as planning to fast for days before ctb to reduce the mess. Wearing adult diapers and reliving yourself right before ctb are some things you can do. guess it depends on how much you care and the length you are willing to go to. To be honest the most I will bother to do is the last one. I love food too much to starve on my last moments and it's a natural thing you will loose everything once you die and your muscles relax. And i find the adult diapers just icky. Besides am dying, I have much more things to worry about.
I can see why people would want to fast. But I agree with you, I love my food too much to fast on my last days on this hell ridden planet. I personally don't find that diapers are "icky." Plus don't death row prisoners wear a diaper during their executions?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
At the end of the day, I'd have piss and poo over a decomposing body. All three is a nightmare. You shower at work but can still smell it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Wear clothes you feel comfortable with, dying is "uncomfortable" enough.

Reactions: ATort and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I personally don't find that diapers are "icky." Plus don't death row prisoners wear a diaper during their executions?
It's just what I find comfortable for me, am not implying it's not unheard of. And yes they are offered if they choose to.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
"The litle black dress" Going down in style 😂

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
At the end of the day, I'd have piss and poo over a decomposing body. All three is a nightmare. You shower at work but can still smell it.
Sorry for putting my comfort first in the process of killing my self. No offense but that would still be at the very bottom of my worry list.

• Yay!
Reactions: mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Sorry for putting my comfort first in the process of killing my self. No offense but that would still be at the very bottom of my worry list.
I'll let you off, just this once
That really did make me laugh. Thank you,

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
I mean I don't blame you. Dealing with a decomposing body that had soiled itself (IYKYK) can freak a certain aumount of people.