Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Still have a plan in mind for if she looks it up so you aren't caught off guard. Don't be too worried about it though. It sucks to get caught but just remember that there won't be any severe consequences. Nothing will really happen to you.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and checkouttime
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Glad it worked out. If "Max Dog Brewing" does come up in the future, know that it is completely legal to brew beer at age 18. I know it's strange, but it's true. You can brew at 18, but can't purchase or drink until you're 21. The US is so weird.

• Love
Reactions: DyingAlf, Chupacabra 44, Deafsn0w and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i still think you should have a back up plan.you let a friend order it as they don't have a bank card. you could even say you don't know what it was they ordered, it got delivered to them and they just gave you the money.If they ask where the money is, you spent it on whatever!!

depends how good at lying you are though, to someones face! I don't actually like lies(i'm not saying you should do this, just you could!) ,even though i'm being totally contradictory by helping you lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deafsn0w and GoodPersonEffed
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
lol so sh'es oblivious to it having said max dog brewing.

will she not check still/ do you think she defo believed you?
Lol she doesn't check it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Lol she doesn't check it

hopefully your'e in the clear then. although she might want to see the new iPad. so make sure its nice and clean lol.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Deleted member 4993, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
hopefully your'e in the clear then. although she might want to see the new iPad. so make sure its nice and clean lol.
I'm pretty sure that she will forget it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, nitroautnz, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Also, aren't there non alcoholic beers out there? I think you should have gone with the beer brewing excuse. That's what I will tell my family as well if they ask.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, nitroautnz and Busdriver
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
If she questions further you can tell her the iPad was purchased online second hand and the brewing place is the seller's business, so he handles his personal transactions via the company.

Re telling her you bought a device for a friend, assuming you expect the friend to pay you back, wouldn't she expect to see a deposit of $330 when the friend paid you back?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
"Admit" that you purchased a few high-end sex toys? She will be too embarrassed to push the subject further and definitely won't ask to see them.

Touche. Kudos.
Problem solved! I told her that I bought a iPad and she said nice

My life would have been much easier if I had had your mom!

:haha:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: jolongone, 262653, nitroautnz and 2 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
My mom just checked my bank account and saw my recent purchases. She texted me what the $330 purchase is for. I'm anxious because I bought a $330 gas regulator kit from max dog brewing. What should I say??!!

bought extra power vibrators .
Your mom will never ask anything again .

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If she questions further you can tell her the iPad was purchased online second hand and the brewing place is the seller's business, so he handles his personal transactions via the company.

Re telling her you bought a device for a friend, assuming you expect the friend to pay you back, wouldn't she expect to see a deposit of $330 when the friend paid you back?

no, the friend gave them the money back in cash, as they don't have bank account!!! and they have spent the money!

Yours is a good idea, although i would change it being a personal transaction. instead it would be the person selling the item that their business owns, because they need to put it through their accounts