• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I do plan on killing myself via hanning. It want to do it shortly after turn 30 in 2020. Though I might do it sooner. I don't have a rope with me as yet. All I have is my belt. I wanna practice without having to worry about someone finding me or without becoming uncouncious.

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
I do plan on killing myself via hanning. It want to do it shortly after turn 30 in 2020. Though I might do it sooner. I don't have a rope with me as yet. All I have is my belt. I wanna practice without having to worry about someone finding me or without becoming uncouncious.
check wiki and be sure its all installed well , don't try it before .

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
check wiki and be sure its all installed well , don't try it before .
How to make sure, its all installed well?
Are there any guides on how to test in a correct way?

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I don't want to mess it up, i have no guide to verify my way to test my setup, etc

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Bumping this because this is the 3rd old thread I have seen in so many days. I'm stuck on this crappy puritan ship and I need SN. We are headed to the new world and his Lordship is a dick. Any ideas? Patrick 1837 year of our Lord, May 12......

Reactions: Silver
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I don't want to mess it up, i have no guide to verify my way to test my setup, etc
I thought of full hanging while sitting in the air cross-legged. How to test this method?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Maybe make your own thread for personalised answers...

Welcome to the forum btw

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I thought of full hanging while sitting in the air cross-legged. How to test this method?
Find a strong anchor and hang on the rope with your hands not your neck. If it can hold your entire weight for a few minutes it should be fine. Maybe tie your legs and hands back?

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Maybe make your own thread for personalised answers...

Welcome to the forum btw
Thx i'm using sanctioned suicide since a few hours Here is my thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-while-sitting-cross-legged-in-the-air.62998/
Find a strong anchor and hang on the rope with your hands not your neck. If it can hold your entire weight for a few minutes it should be fine. Maybe tie your legs and hands back?
Thx, I'm going to hang on the rope while using my hands.
My legs have to be tied up while being crossed. I want to use my hands to hold on the anchor point beforr the drop

Last edited: