• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
If I did everything I wanted to I'd just end up in jail. But a mountain of drugs would suffice just the same.

I mean, feel free to post it. It's not like I'm after legit plans, just crazy fun or funny to imagine stuff!

Mountain of drugs sounds pretty fun. Any in particular?

To add onto the list:

Gonna piss on the jobcenter and the police station since they're opposite each other and both filled with cunts. Maybe set up some elaborate rube goldberg machine so I can piss on both at the same time rather than running back and forth over the road.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I was thinking about leaving a playing card (maybe an ace of hearts) with no fingerprints next to my body instead of any suicide notes, so that people may speculate there's a new killer who makes people drink SN.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
buy an absurd amount of antique dolls from old people. pay the vendors a little bit extra for guaranteed privacy of this purchase. give each one a name of a deceased person - make sure to pick those who died recently in mysterious circumstances - whom they resemble in looks. print them on small pieces of paper in a fancy font and place them inside their tiny doll shoes. hide each one well somewhere inside a house you rented for CTB. after your death, the people who live in the house will slowly discover these dolls over the course of a few decades, provided you've hidden them well. because the dolls are so pretty, they will keep them so that their future child might play with them. when the child comes along and is old enough to play with dolls, she (or he, boys can play with dolls too!) will want to take their shoes off so she can rearrange them. this is when she will find the notes. she isn't old enough to read yet, so she takes them to her parents to read them for her. the mother will brush it off and say that the dollmakers gave them names to make them more appealing to customers, but the father will become suspicious. he could've sworn that he had heard of one of these names before. he will go through the city's archives to look into it. this is when he will make the horrible discovery. he will go to the local police station and ask to have it investigated, but they will write it off as a prank. but the father knows there is more to it. he quits his job to investigate it. he becomes estranged from his wife and child. he is regarded as a madman in the community. but still, he toils on. finally, when he is on his deathbed, he will have all of the pieces. a man who killed himself in that house many years ago was the one who murdered all of those people and made dolls in their likeness as some kind of a sick joke. the people who sold you the dolls will have long been dead so they cannot prove the police force otherwise. you will then become known as the Doll Killer and have documentaries made about you. you'll gain a following in the true crime community and your name will live on as one of the most insidious killers in history. but why on Earth would you do that?! i dunno, you said you wanted to do something ridiculous. hope that helps!

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
buy an absurd amount of antique dolls from old people. pay the vendors a little bit extra for guaranteed privacy of this purchase. give each one a name of a deceased person - make sure to pick those who died recently in mysterious circumstances - whom they resemble in looks. print them on small pieces of paper in a fancy font and place them inside their tiny doll shoes. hide each one well somewhere inside a house you rented for CTB. after your death, the people who live in the house will slowly discover these dolls over the course of a few decades, provided you've hidden them well. because the dolls are so pretty, they will keep them so that their future child might play with them. when the child comes along and is old enough to play with dolls, she (or he, boys can play with dolls too!) will want to take their shoes off so she can rearrange them. this is when she will find the notes. she isn't old enough to read yet, so she takes them to her parents to read them for her. the mother will brush it off and say that the dollmakers gave them names to make them more appealing to customers, but the father will become suspicious. he could've sworn that he had heard of one of these names before. he will go through the city's archives to look into it. this is when he will make the horrible discovery. he will go to the local police station and ask to have it investigated, but they will write it off as a prank. but the father knows there is more to it. he quits his job to investigate it. he becomes estranged from his wife and child. he is regarded as a madman in the community. but still, he toils on. finally, when he is on his deathbed, he will have all of the pieces. a man who killed himself in that house many years ago was the one who murdered all of those people and made dolls in their likeness as some kind of a sick joke. the people who sold you the dolls will have long been dead so they cannot prove the police force otherwise. you will then become known as the Doll Killer and have documentaries made about you. you'll gain a following in the true crime community and your name will live on as one of the most insidious killers in history. but why on Earth would you do that?! i dunno, you said you wanted to do something ridiculous. hope that helps!

Fucking love it.

• Love
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
anyone gonna go out loud? cuss someone out? curious

• Love
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019

lol epic !!!

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
A masterpiece!
Hang out naked on top of a mountain with a fire and a hot tub and swimming pool overlooking the ocean with my sweetie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero