• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
So this is as the title says. This is my story and my last post.
Mods delete my account on 4/13/24 around 8am or 8 hours of no activity
Heres the pov of my last few days
As a kid i went through sexual assault from my granddad. emotional abuse, physical abuse, and neglect from my parents along with them giving me drugs and alchohol at a young age which stunted me and gave me mental problems.
I attempted my first time at 8, starting hurting myself at 9.
Ive been jumped because of my sexual oritentation daily in middle school to high school.
In high school i lost my partner to CTB while i was holding them waiting for an ambulance to help and the last thing he said was "ill see you on the other side"
I failed my family, friends with every desision i made. Became the family dissapointment so i could finally follow through with it.
I want to see him again, and im tired of having flashbacks and the nightmares.
Theres no words to explain the hurt, pain, thoughts, memories i go through everyday and im done with it all.
Me and my CTB partner are calling it tonight. This will be the last thread i post, the last time i type any message. The last hour before i find the peace i have searched for 15 years now.
Thank yall, i know i wasnt on here long, but ive had nothing but good experiences here
Im sorry for what i have to do. It was nice talking to yall but i have to go now.
I hope yall find peace like i am
<3

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just want to say very sorry so much harm has been done to you in this cruel life in such a messed up way and I can only hope that your peace be gracefully eternal with no more pains nor sorrows to infilct upon you ever again. Best wishes and love OP.๐Ÿฉท

thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
I'm so sorry your life has been so cruel and painful. I also lost my partner to CTB, though I'm so so sorry you had to lose yours while in your arms. That's a pain I can't imagine, as my pain with mine is already amazingly intense and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

I wish you peace and relief from the suffering, and I also hope you are able to reconnect with your partner in peace. Sending you love and best wishes on your journey ๐Ÿ’•

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in achieving peace and rest. We may meet again in person.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Im so sorry you been through all that.
Life is so cruel.
No one deserves this amount of cruelty.

Reactions: Dliena
bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Mar 18, 2024
I'm happy for you that your pain will soon end. Best wishes โค๏ธ

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Hopefully, you'll have peace tonight. I'm sorry this world hasn't been the best to you, but soon it will be over! I hope you get the expected outcome you're looking for!

Reactions: iloverachel
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
anyone know how it actually turned out for these people?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I got an email at 9:00 p.m. but they were still active after 11:00 p.m. does anyone know what happened?
things that can go wrong with a new random partner, especially when recent and not committed. I hope no one's in jail over this and at least the author wasn't interfered with. If anyone knows.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry life was such a bitch to you.
You suffered way more than the average person.
May you rest in peace. Godspeed.

Reactions: Dliena
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
My partner had doubts so i told him not to. Police got involved but didnt take my main method. Just got released from the hospital and imma try ctb again tonight
I got an email at 9:00 p.m. but they were still active after 11:00 p.m. does anyone know what happened?
things that can go wrong with a new random partner, especially when recent and not committed. I hope no one's in jail over this and at least the author wasn't interfered with. If anyone knows.
I was interfered with by the old partner. Lessoned learned no partner this time

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
My partner had doubts so i told him not to. Police got involved but didnt take my main method. Just got released from the hospital and imma try ctb again tonight

I was interfered with by the old partner. Lessoned learned no partner this time
I have a lot of respect for you for telling your partner not to when they were not ready.

I wish you luck on the rest of your journey and that you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Ash
salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
i truly hope that you find the peace you have been longing for. you deserve it. rest well.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I don't even know you but I wish I could give you a hug, you suffered enough... I thought about telling you not to and being that one annoying pro-lifer, but you already made your decision, and I understand you, I dealt with suicidal thoughts all my life. All I can say now is good luck, I hope you achieve what you want, brother.