• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I won't try it neither but for other reasons. Basically how expensive it is and you never can be sure of you will get it. You pay an exaggerated amount of money and you may or not may receive your bottles. It sucks.
Same here but otherwise I would.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018
Gunshot and maybe hanging, too, because of the somewhat grim sight when found. As well as unnecessarily painful and grim methods like burning and electricution. In my view they are just not really ways to go with most dignity. I understand and respect that a lot of people won't care what the body will look like, but to me I find it matters somewhat.

Personally I would also perhaps steer away from methods that pose an increased chance of harming others like jumping (possible, but unlikely physical damage but possible emotional trauma when found), carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide and some of the lethal inorganic salts. And unreliable methods like many/most drug overdosings.

I think I would only really do inert gas, nembutal and maybe sodium nitrite, of which inert gas is my current method of choice if the time comes. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gumby
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
I'm just gonna take 50 Vicodin and some zofran and see what happens. I can't live anymore and it's the only thing I feel strong enough to do. Everything else is just too hard to try.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would avoid the messy ones, because that is possible if u just do some research and practice a little b4 hand. Most methods don't require that much intelligence honestly. Usually there are just a few important details that could wreck the plan if u don't get those right.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
E="samd, post: 22113, member: 1316"]I'm just gonna take 50 Vicodin and some zofran and see what happens. I can't live anymore and it's the only thing I feel strong enough to do. Everything else is just too hard to try.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna want to do a cold water extraction first.

Reactions: El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
What's a cold water extraction

Vicodin contains both hydrocodone and acetaminophen, either 325 mg or 500 mg per pill. A dose of acetaminophen larger than 4 grams can cause acute liver failure:
https://livertox.nih.gov/Acetaminophen.htm

So if you survive, there's a high chance you'll develop liver failure (unless you get to the hospital and receive an antidote, N-acetyl-cysteine), which will cause an extremely painful death.

And with only 50 Vicodin pills, assuming you have the highest strength at 10 mg per pill, is only 500 mg. No way near enough to reliably cause death unless you combine it with a lot of alcohol and benzos.

If you still want to go ahead, you should do a cold-water extraction. Crush up the pills and mix the powder in near-freezing water. The hydrocodone will stay suspended in the water while the acetaminophen will sink to the bottom. Then you can filter it through a coffee filter or something similar.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Extraction_of_opioids_from_painkiller_products

Last edited:
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018

Anything involving a car. But I will definitely be listening to this music.

Vidya related (Maybe a bit graphic)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals