• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
did you try to land on your head and it just didn't work out or what happened?

Its kinda hard for me to explain but was told it was my brains way of dealing with the whole trauma. I only have like still image memories of that day of only certain moments, so i have no idea I'm afraid & i will admit i was a bit bonkers at the time.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ready and waiting and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@gingerplum ,

Different thread, but potassium chloride feels like a heart attack ? That's what I recall reading.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
@gingerplum ,

Different thread, but potassium chloride feels like a heart attack ? That's what I recall reading.

I don't think so, not really. A heart attack is painful because there's heart tissue that's ischemic (oxygen deprived). Hyperkalemia (high serum potassium) causes arrythmias... ventricular tachycardia, a wide qrs segment, I don't remember what else. I would think it would be more frightening than painful.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Moth

Moth

Resident waste of space
Sep 17, 2018
Se
Tramadol OD.

don't do it. Why? Serotonin syndrome. It's not a pleasant way to go. Also the seizures with Tramadol OD are fucked.
Serotonin syndrome is not fun at all. I got pretty ill after mixing a reasonably normal dose of tram with my daily ssri .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Aspirin or Tylenol overdose. With OD'ing, there is always a high chance of failure and when doing so with many common OTC (over the counter) drugs, the chances of surviving are high. Also, you will suffer greatly, like being in a lot of pain or end up disabled. I don't recommend it, especially when one doesn't know about LD50 of such drugs, how they react to each other, and/or which drugs are potent and which aren't. Lack of such knowledge would not only result in failure, but many other nasty consequences such as permanent damage to the body, or even worse situation like surviving an attempt in a vegetative state.

As a teenager I had tried this method and failed. I just threw everything up and was miserable for a few days. No permanent damage, luckily; no death, unfortunately.

I had always wanted to go back to this as my go to method but thankfully for this site I've learned soooooooo much about the risks and have been researching other methods. So thank you for posting this and letting others know that this is not a way to go.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Aspirin or Tylenol overdose. With OD'ing, there is always a high chance of failure and when doing so with many common OTC (over the counter) drugs, the chances of surviving are high. Also, you will suffer greatly, like being in a lot of pain or end up disabled. I don't recommend it, especially when one doesn't know about LD50 of such drugs, how they react to each other, and/or which drugs are potent and which aren't. Lack of such knowledge would not only result in failure, but many other nasty consequences such as permanent damage to the body, or even worse situation like surviving an attempt in a vegetative state.
I second this.... and add, overdosing on aspirin and ibuprofen and benadryl is virtually impossible. You can't take enough to die first if all and taking that many pills will surely lead to vomiting.

Tylenol is another story however. There is no antidote for a Tylenol overdose and if you take enough there is nothing the hospital can do but support you until your organs fail. VERY miserable way to go. So incredibly painful, and it takes a long long time to finally die.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
galaxyencrypted

galaxyencrypted

max.
Dec 18, 2018
But again on hanging or patial
But if you google the 21 year old Sweden guy from like 2010, all he's done is taken some paracetamol or something (you'll see the wiki news on him) archived where he just got a network cable and he went down to business...live streaming....so it must be possible, right? Sure failures, but he seemed to have not survived or was that because he's also used drugs? The wiki article mentions specifics then I care to list
could you send me the link to that?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
garbageguy

garbageguy

Jan 7, 2020
Fentanyl OD, it is not instant and you suffer. You can also be saved with Naloxone.

animatriste

animatriste

Oct 31, 2018
I agree with you, but like 99 % of suicidal souls here or anywhere in the world won't have a chance to get their hands on N.

some time ago it was not so. I managed to find N but then my family discovered it and threw it away

Last edited:
Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
Fentanyl OD, it is not instant and you suffer. You can also be saved with Naloxone.

I read the opposite, that it's very quick and peaceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: MurakamiSoldier
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Valium by itself is a hard one to OD on. I read it could take up to 2000 mg to CTB. That's 400 5 mg pills. No way.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Hanging and jumping. Simply because there's the chance of being a veggie. Then you can't escape.

Strangely enough, hanging is one of my most thought about methods. Only because I feel like it's a lot "easier" than others. Or maybe it's because I've always pictured myself hanging with a rope around my neck, hidden away in my closet since the age of 8. What can I say? It was the only method I was familiar with being a small child. I guess it's the thought that I'm ''used'' to and have been used to. It was the most heard of methods for me and I knew about such a thing from a young age. It's my comfort zone. I feel like SN should be my go to though.

Reactions: Right2Die73
NGenIronFist

NGenIronFist

Apr 9, 2023
1. Cutting your wrists, throat, etc. Please do not do this method, it's unreliable, painful and slow.
2. Cyanide, extremely painful but otherwise effective?
3. Burning, pretty self explanatory.
I love Nembutal, it's the best one but not the most accessible. The reason Sodium nitrate is so popular is because it's quick, painless, accessible and effective. But the problem is that it basically tastes like salty water, I tried practicing by swallowing water with salt but I immediately threw up.