• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
The only limit to methods is your imagination, but there are methods that are definitely better than others. Everyone has their preferences, but are there any methods you would like to publicly speak negatively about to maybe raise awareness of their consequences?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, galaxyencrypted, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I'll start with the method I posted here. Shallow water blackout. If you want to dig deep in the thread list, you can read about how it failed me.

It's a natural phenomenon that can happen to anybody, but in reality, it's extremely hard to pull off intentionally. I made it sound easy, and it's not. I would delete that thread if I could. I don't want to be the reason somebody becomes a vegetable because I told them about SWB. I would rank SWB very low on the list of methods you should consider. Both for difficulty to pull off, and the dangerous consequences of failure.

• Wow
Reactions: thundersnail, ShornSoloists, WearyWanderer and 14 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Tramadol OD.

don't do it. Why? Serotonin syndrome. It's not a pleasant way to go. Also the seizures with Tramadol OD are fucked.

Reactions: Ready and waiting, galaxyencrypted, Moth and 14 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'll start with the method I posted here. Shallow water blackout. If you want to dig deep in the thread list, you can read about how it failed me.

It's a natural phenomenon that can happen to anybody, but in reality, it's extremely hard to pull off intentionally. I made it sound easy, and it's not. I would delete that thread if I could. I don't want to be the reason somebody becomes a vegetable because I told them about SWB. I would rank SWB very low on the list of methods you should consider. Both for difficulty to pull off, and the dangerous consequences of failure.
Actually you can delete it by asking a moderator. Someone else kindly posted a little bit of information about how SWB mostly happens to trained divers who have already dived to a depth and then as the pressure drops when you come up you blackout right before you reach the surface and gasp for air. It was a bit eye opening about why so many people might have struggled, sorry for your experience anyway and no harm done.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 5 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Actually you can delete it by asking a moderator. Someone else kindly posted a little bit of information about how SWB mostly happens to trained divers who have already dived to a depth and then as the pressure drops when you come up you blackout right before you reach the surface and gasp for air. It was a bit eye opening about why so many people might have struggled, sorry for your experience anyway and no harm done.

Thanks weedoge I didn't know that was a option. If it's in the rules, my bad for not noticing it. That thread being up is bugging the shit out of me lol

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Anything not done by legally operating euthanasia doctors. Because you'll be safe.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Anything not done by legally operating euthanasia doctors. Because you'll be safe.
How do you define safe? When you're trying to end your life and it's not possible to access a euthanasia doctor, then what?

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Lifeisatrap, iamaditto and 10 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Is hanging with padding around the neck pretty painless? Before seconds to blackout and gone?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Cutting your wrist.

It's way too painful with a high chance of failure.

This method is usually attempted on impulse. Because it's freaking easy to cut yourself, no need for any preparation.

Don't do it, please.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Broken Chimera, Midnight-rain and 17 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I really don't recommend anything except for N because of peacefulness and reliability.

Reactions: galaxyencrypted, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 6 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Drug (prescription and/or illegal) pills and cocktails...too many variables, severe short and long term consequences that may be worse than what fuels to urge, and low success rate.

Reactions: Spiko, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
D

DeletedUser4739

Is hanging with padding around the neck pretty painless? Before seconds to blackout and gone?
I don't know that pain would be as much of a concern as the instinctual urge to get air. If the instinct is somehow prevented from interfering, it's possible that the further you get from consciousness, the less pain you may feel.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Partial sure seems to a tough one to make work.

Any exsanguination: too painful, too hit-or-miss.

OTC/benzo-based cocktails seem like Big Pharma Roulette.

Paracetemol OD: ghastly way to go.

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Nov 27, 2018
I really don't recommend anything except for N because of peacefulness and reliability.
I agree with you, but like 99 % of suicidal souls here or anywhere in the world won't have a chance to get their hands on N.

Reactions: NGenIronFist, Broken Chimera, CrappyMJ and 16 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Dumb question but why is partial hard? I saw a web cam archive where a guy I Sweden did it live many many years ago? Sure paramedics arrived but he died it looked like partial near his window blinds

Reactions: galaxyencrypted, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with you, but like 99 % of suicidal souls here or anywhere in the world won't have a chance to get their hands on N.

I never even entertained that as a option. I'm not sending 500 bucks to some dude in Mexico who tells you packages sometimes get lost

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Right2Die73, Ready and waiting and 18 others
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Sinbad

Sinbad

Nov 27, 2018
I never even entertained that as a option. I'm not sending 500 bucks to some dude in Mexico who tells you packages sometimes get lost
hahaha that 'some dude in Mexico' is a very happy man.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Moony21, Kitsunefox and 8 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
hahaha that 'some dude in Mexico' is a very happy man.

No kidding. I wouldn't trust a grim reaper that has a debit machine instead of a scythe haha

Reactions: Ready and waiting, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Drug (prescription and/or illegal) pills and cocktails...too many variables, severe short and long term consequences that may be worse than what fuels to urge, and low success rate.

Why are cocktails not reliable? Are you talking about the ones mentioned oh Peph or some other?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew and 4 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
He seems to be the only legitimate source to obtain N. in the world... though..

Shipping and customs is a bit out of his hands

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Moony21, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
He seems to be the only legitimate source to obtain N. in the world... though..

Shipping and customs is a big out of his hands

Just because he's the only option doesn't make him a good one. I personally don't have that kind of money to spend on a hope and prayer.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justwantout and 7 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Understandable but I was under the impression that he made good on those who had lost their packages.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Why are cocktails not reliable? Are you talking about the ones mentioned oh Peph or some other?
It seems you need hundreds of pills to get the job done. That many pills can be hard and expensive to aquire. That's why od on pull can leave you in bad shape and really sick. Its a miserable way to be. I am trying myself to get the cocktail just right. The ones in the resource section seem reliable enough but the meds listed are hard to get and outdated. Sigh I'm looking for amitriptyline myself now. If I had 200 Valium I'd take them lol

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 3 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Of course there is an endless list of cocktails that won't kill you but there is also a decent handful of cocktails that will reliably and peacefully kill you in a similar way to N, their main downsides being cost and availability and having to swallow so many pills. The statistics are massively skewed due to "overdose" being such a wide range of different things.

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Dumb question but why is partial hard? I saw a web cam archive where a guy I Sweden did it live many many years ago? Sure paramedics arrived but he died it looked like partial near his window blinds
Plenty of threads on here of members trying to do partial but they were unable to do it. The survival instinct is very difficult to overcome... every method to CTB is hard if you think about it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and 4 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Partial sure seems to a tough one to make work.

Any exsanguination: too painful, too hit-or-miss.

OTC/benzo-based cocktails seem like Big Pharma Roulette.

Paracetemol OD: ghastly way to go.
Right, Partial is the one that comes to mind for me, or at least I would make people aware that unless you have the balls to just drop and not back out even disregarding discomfort, then it's not going to be as simple as most people describe unfortunately. Seems a LOT of people here have tested and attempted partial and decided they would rather wait months to obtain something more peaceful and I think that says something.

think some of the cocktails that contain benzos aren't actually bad though, just that a large benzo dose is a good way to sedate yourself for hours on end, great for the cocktails where the method of death isn't very peaceful.

Reactions: Ready and waiting, galaxyencrypted, Lifeisatrap and 4 others