dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
It's well known that most people who die by suicide suffer from mental health problems. Which ones do you have? Personally I suffer from clinical depression, social anxiety disorder and substance addiction (alcohol, benzos and opioids/heroin).

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, JR_Timm, badtothebone and 9 others
geogaddi_676

geogaddi_676

Jul 12, 2023
Chronic insomnia, depression, social anxiety, addiction issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Honestly my only mental health "problem" is depression which stems from being subjected to this fabricated reality we humans have created for ourselves. Sure, the overlords get to sit in their ivory towers enjoying themselves while the drones attempt to find some semblance of meaning and worth from toiling for them but for some of us who want nothing to do with any of such it's one hell of an existence to say the least. Being able to see everything for what it is and having the willpower to avoid getting involved or believing propagandized blanket statements from others truly requires a considerable amount of personal agency.

Yeah, I could go out and work some shitty job, meet some random woman who is at least somewhat supportive, and have kids, then buy some house at triple market value and be in debt for 15-20 years, have a decade or two of relative enjoyment, then die but I have no real interest in playing the game of life.

I have SN now and I am so very tempted to just use it right now and say sayonara to this world and everything it entails but here I am, still waiting for something to finally push me off the edge.

Upvote 0
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Childhood trauma due to a toxic upbringing and maladaptive coping behaviours that developed as a result of it, such as people-pleasing and being terrified of people getting angry with me.

Reactions: Trav1989
Upvote 0