• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Schizotypal PD, anxiety, depression (although I think the latter two are rational, and the last is in remission). My therapist thinks I'm developing schizophrenia, but it's such a multifarious thing- sometimes I see what is seen as schizophrenic as a natural development in the human psyche that social conditioning tries very hard to find an off switch for, and when that development goes wrong you get schizophrenia as it is manifest. Basically the deliberate or accidental mishandling of something delicate. I'm not consigning myself to the mainstream narrative though I am aware of baseline disorganization and psychological pain.

k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
depression, anorexia nervosa, aspergers and some other unspecified disorders

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There's the ACE (Adverse Childhood Experience) research which demonstrates the impact of childhood trauma on mental health. Unfortunately, even though the impact of trauma is huge, it doesn't make it any more treatable.
I think if there was investment in reducing child abuse and proven tested modes of long term therapy it would at least allow extremely traumatized people to have significant improvement in their life quality. One thing that ups risk of child abuse and neglect is having kids out of wedlock for example. You would not want to incentivize women to have kids without the biological father wanting to be involved. That alone reduces risk for kids. Don't encourage or make divorce easy especially if there is no abuse but one or both parents are just disatisfied over something fixable if it's addressed soon enough.

Breezy

Breezy

Jun 30, 2019
PTSD from childhood trauma and trauma from my gf's suicide which also brought on complicated grief disorder
Severe General Anxiety
Clinical Depression
Depersonalization derealization but a lot of my doctors are mixed up about it
I personally think I have BPD but never been diagnosed.

NemoZeno

NemoZeno

Quae Est Absurdum
Nov 6, 2018
You have FIVE diagnoses?
I know many have 2 and I don't find it hard to believe that having 3 would be a runner up. But FIVE?
At least 3 other people have commented they have around 5 or more too....

Jesus fucking Christ: if the aforementioned or any other damn gods/whatever exist, they OWE you and all these poor people.

Out of misplaced, self-centered pity and guilt I kind of want to help in the only practical way I can (money) until I die next year: at least once food and drinks are on me. But I'm unmotivated and it probably wouldn't work out so this post is semi-...virtue signaling.

All the same
@TimeToDie @Irishsarah88 @inconsequential @Rocksandsand @medicinenightmares @k3v3r @Breezy @ZixivaldYrxes : feel free to call me up on this offer. If you have <4 diagnoses, you can hit still hit me up.
If I can get you some GOOD pizza and booze at least once, that would be dandy.
Skype (IM or video) is open too but the consumables (food, liquids, drugs) are probably better.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Made4TV and Punished
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You have FIVE diagnoses?
I know many have 2 and I don't find it hard to believe that having 3 would be a runner up. But FIVE?
At least 3 other people have commented they have around 5 or more too....

Jesus fucking Christ: if the aforementioned or any other damn gods/whatever exist, they OWE you and all these poor people.

Out of misplaced, self-centered pity and guilt I kind of want to help in the only practical way I can (money) until I die next year: at least once food, drinks, and drugs are on me. But I'm unmotivated and it probably wouldn't work out so I'm just...virtue signaling.

All the same
@TimeToDie @Irishsarah88 @inconsequential @Rocksandsand @medicinenightmares @k3v3r @Breezy @ZixivaldYrxes : feel free to call me up on this offer. If you have <4 diagnoses, you can hit still hit me up.
If I can get you some GOOD pizza and booze at least once, that would be dandy.
Skype (IM or video) is open too but the consumables (food, liquids, drugs) are probably better.
I have five but I refuse to acknowledge them because they were just deliberate malice on the part of shrinks, nothing truthful or valid.
I only have two IRL, autism and schizoid w/depersonalization.

Reactions: NemoZeno and ZixivaldYrxes
T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Major depressive disorder and PTSD. Which is not only terrible to have both of these but what makes it even worse is that no one who is a constant in my life is able to come to even a minor understanding. Most of them seem to think it's something that I can just shake off but instead choosing to hold onto it. I don't even want special treatment but instead they seem to be even worse towards me because of it.

Reactions: Going Home
nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
depression, anxiety, panic disorder, insomnia, psychosis, eating disorder, ptsd

my life is a fun time

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Major Depressive Disorder (treatment resistent), PTSD, DID, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Eating Disorder

Confined_Soul

Confined_Soul

I'm Bleeding, Quietly living.
Jul 8, 2019
Well....

Depression
Anxiety
Psychosis
Borderline personality disorder
and most recently EDNOS (Eating disorder not otherwise specified)

how lovely is to have all of that in your medical chart insn't it