• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The possibility of being isekaied into this situation
SYPZahK.gif

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
That whatever will happen in the afterlife, certainly it doesn't affect me.
The worst scenario isn't a hell either. The worst it's to reincarnate again.
The best scenario is a permanent blackout and period.
That makes me indifferent to die is that I don't trust myself anymore to be productive.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Death really doesn't seem bad at all. A lot of people seem to describe dying as a rather serene process. I'm also spiritual and believe in Heaven, so there's also that.

The actual process leading up to someone dying sounds scary - I imagine situations like COVID, cancer, car accidents (holy alliteration, Batman). But since I have my method and a plan, that takes so much apprehension off my shoulders. The only real fear now is being caught.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
a life. work. loneliness. old age. diseases. misanthropy.
nobody will care about me.
indifferent Universe.

contempt for life. the inevitability of suffering and death. the realization that i'm neither the first nor the last who commit suicide and die

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
The idea of living in this much distress for years to come is alot more scarier than the release of death. Plus Im a control freak in the sense I want to decide when I die, not for age or health or tragedy to decide for me. Death on my terms sounds like paradise. Otherwise its terrifying.

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
a life. work. loneliness. old age. diseases. misanthropy.
nobody will care about me.
indifferent Universe.

contempt for life. the inevitability of suffering and death. the realization that i'm neither the first nor the last who commit suicide and die
exactly. there's an expectation that one should endure suffering if they're faced with it. why? I think because as long as we're not the ones suffering we do not care. Now that I'm the one suffering I cannot bare it. Before I was suffering I prayed for those suffering but did little else and didn't think much about them. I thought they were built to endure suffering in some way and I was exempt from it. Nope.

I am sorry you're suffering and that you want to ctb. I wish I could say something to change that. I feel like life is worth it...work, family, movies, books, food. But I can't enjoy those things because my brain is diseased along with my body. I assume you can't enjoy them either.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
If you are still very fearful I would say that perhaps it is not your time yet, it is something to ponder, I think.

The concept/idea of permanent nonexistence still scares me a bit, simply because my mind cannot fathom it. Yet, I truly think that I have made peace with the idea of death because my life will only continue to get worse and the only positive adjustments that could be made in my quality of life are factors outside of my control.

I have been suffering with this agonising chronic fatigue for 4 years and I do not want to experience anymore of it. I want my mind back and my health back and that is a fruitless endeavor, so why should I endure a subhuman standard of living any longer?

Last edited:
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Solitude, eternal sleep and being at one with no longer existing.
To one who said we all fear death, I simply do not believe in this status, I have never feared death, But then my upbringing where my mother tortured me about death, making out the world was going to end every night and so forth, I became almost numb to death, and then I learnt to remove suicidal instinct, Death I do not fear, Life I do.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
exactly. there's an expectation that one should endure suffering if they're faced with it. why? I think because as long as we're not the ones suffering we do not care. Now that I'm the one suffering I cannot bare it. Before I was suffering I prayed for those suffering but did little else and didn't think much about them. I thought they were built to endure suffering in some way and I was exempt from it. Nope.

I am sorry you're suffering and that you want to ctb. I wish I could say something to change that. I feel like life is worth it...work, family, movies, books, food. But I can't enjoy those things because my brain is diseased along with my body. I assume you can't enjoy them either.
Even when I do enjoy those things, they aren't worth the pain of staying alive

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I used to be, but I took the time to reflect on the fact that it will come eventually regardless, and as such I don't want to exit this world in fear. I like how hypoxia and passing out feels so I will like the transition, and what comes after is either an exciting adventure or nothing. Any fear I have stems from attachment to people in this world, and I'm making peace with that as well.