• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
this poison that only temporarily tames you. What about any of this is a good idea?

I've been to psych wards over 5 times now, I don't feel any better. I feel much worse. Each time, my life descends further into hell. Each time, I'm closer to being disowned by parents due to the hospital bills.

My parents don't understand, no matter how much I explain, they think these pills do good but they worsen my mood even more. I grow even more irritable, angry, spiteful with each dose.

I told my useless doctor to get me new pills?

But guess what he did instead?

He told me he'll lower the dose, as if that'll solve anything.

And I took the lowered dosages, but the same effects remain.

I'm going insane, I'm going to fucking lose it.

The public school pipeline to prison or homelessness is real.

You hear about it as a student, and think it'll never happen to you.

I had good grades.

But I never learned how to socialize, make friends / connections, because I am born mentally ill / broken inside, so I'm destined to fail.

Let me end this life, and reincarnate into a fantasy anime world.

But I'm guessing nothing really happens after death, does it. Perhaps that's fine too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, sorrowful, sserafim and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's a crime to not want to exist punishable by kidnapping forced imprisonment and forced drugging
they don't care about us they don't take care of us here

Last edited:
Reactions: sorrowful, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
MH issues cannot always be treated with meds and therapy. it's disgusting how your doctor treats you.

Have you ever got an answer why you have MH issues and whether those problems that trigger them can be solved or not?

Reactions: TakeMeToHeaven
TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
MH issues cannot always be treated with meds and therapy. it's disgusting how your doctor treats you.

Have you ever got an answer why you have MH issues and whether those problems that trigger them can be solved or not?
Generational trauma maybe. My grandparents were raised in a war. It's in my genetics.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Generational trauma maybe. My grandparents were raised in a war. It's in my genetics.
Trauma isn't sth genetic, autism is sth genetic. Whatever it is you would need tailored MH treatment (therapy, meds) it still might fail, no doubt.

Do you have any official diagnosis?

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
Trauma isn't sth genetic, autism is sth genetic. Whatever it is you would need tailored MH treatment (therapy, meds) it still might fail, no doubt.

Do you have any official diagnosis?
Some research suggests that trauma can affect a person's DNA and influence the health of future generations. For example, children of women who experienced severe child abuse have depression rates that are 1.7 times higher. This is linked to an area of research known as epigenetics, which studies how people's environments and behaviors can affect and change how their genes work. These changes can be passed on from one generation to another, which is known as epigenetic inheritance.

Psychologists first explored the concept of generational trauma in the 1960s and it has gained more attention in recent years.

Generational trauma, also known as intergenerational or transgenerational trauma, is the idea that traumatic events experienced by one generation can have lasting effects on future generations. It can begin when a group experiences a traumatic event that causes economic, cultural, and familial distress, and people in that group develop physical or psychological symptoms in response

Generational trauma can manifest in many ways, including:
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • PTSD
  • Hypervigilance
  • Fears of death or no hope for the future
  • Mistrust of outsiders
  • Low self-esteem
  • Issues of addiction
  • Domestic violence

Autism isn't my only problem

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Praestat_Mori
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
i know i need help im so fucked up. if i could afford it i would but the only way i can get it without paying is being homeless and then going nuts or something lmao. then ill get abused in a facility most likely. im sick of society pretending they give a shit, id save everyone time by just putting some lead through my brain. fuck sakes. like if there is no hope there is no hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Some research suggests that trauma can affect a person's DNA and influence the health of future generations. For example, children of women who experienced severe child abuse have depression rates that are 1.7 times higher. This is linked to an area of research known as epigenetics, which studies how people's environments and behaviors can affect and change how their genes work. These changes can be passed on from one generation to another, which is known as epigenetic inheritance.

Psychologists first explored the concept of generational trauma in the 1960s and it has gained more attention in recent years.

Generational trauma, also known as intergenerational or transgenerational trauma, is the idea that traumatic events experienced by one generation can have lasting effects on future generations. It can begin when a group experiences a traumatic event that causes economic, cultural, and familial distress, and people in that group develop physical or psychological symptoms in response

Generational trauma can manifest in many ways, including:
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • PTSD
  • Hypervigilance
  • Fears of death or no hope for the future
  • Mistrust of outsiders
  • Low self-esteem
  • Issues of addiction
  • Domestic violence

Autism isn't my only problem
I've replied in your other thread. I'm not scientist and cannot make experiments but I believe that "generational trauma" is passed on after a child is born. We learn language, how our parents behave, what they talk about, how they treat us, what they teach us and so on. That whole process is very complex. If our parents suffer from sth they will pass that onto us (their childs) somehow ... bu that has no direct influence on our genetics imo. But it's true, and I also believe that, that an unborn child has feelings and experiences in the mother's womb (especially whether it is loved or not).