• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
SaSu is fairly popular on another site, and many of us are (or were, unfortunately) active on both.

At first, I lurked because my psychologist refused to discuss my suicidal thoughts. Instead, my medical record was flagged with multiple suicidal assessments

When that doctor transferred out, I told the new therapist to allow me to speak freely during sessions. If I can talk openly on SaSu, why not with my mental health doctor? I can now discuss suicide openly. No more welfare checks or calls. Or threats!

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I was searching for suicide methods and seen the name of the site. I was scared to look so I did a quick YouTube search and the video made about this site led me to believe I'd strongly be encouraged and find a detailed plan of how to do it, so I was eager to join! That YouTube video was so misleading and the person who made that YouTube video has actually encouraged people to come to the site which is ironic because it was clearly not his intentions.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Ehhh, Isolation and I was and still am planning to kill myself.

Also, looking for different methods other than hanging and jumping. I didn't know that nembutal and sodium nitrate existed until I came to this site.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
don't know if i can remember clearly, but i was actively looking at suicide forums-somewhere to vent-and found a news article about this site and saw all the discourse about it and thinking "yeah it's not the black and white. i know you, media." i like to give places chances because media will always make something it isn't as a scare tactic.

and look at that. not what media makes it at all.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
found it a year ago while searching for lethal fall height, and joined later only because i needed to use search bar one time

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Someone recommended me the tantacruls video and I founded it pretty terrible how he portrayed a community based on helping each others so badly. So it got me curious and as i was already suicidal at the time, i registered instantly hoping to find to way to ctb peacefully.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
Just wondering. For me, I saw 'the video' a long time ago and thought what was discussed was horrific. Then I found myself in probably my lowest point in life and just went searching for the website. It's very different than I had thought it was back then.
Backwards search. I was trying to see what people did to suicide, and I found that there was an article of a family of a boy who suicided who was trying to sue a suicide forum because the son was on it, found information on it, and then killed himself. I did some more digging and found this.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Someone advertised its existence on a video. If I had not watched it, I would not have known it existed.

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
I found this site because I kept searching for people dying in their sleep by taking sleeping pills. Several articles say that the people here are rude and will push everyone to commit suicide which is clearly not the case.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Back when SaSu was still on Reddit before the dumbass Admins banned it I was a member. When it was gone, I was able to find the community had migrated here. I feel at ease here, because I don't feel judged, and also because I can relate to many other ppl here. I do sometimes feel like a fraud.. because for me CBT-ing is more like a mental safety net than something i"m actively pursuing.. although that may change if I ever lose my mom. But, it's the thought that if at any point, this becomes too much, I can quit on my own terms that brings me great peace. Knowing I have that safety net, makes it easier to live life when life is really fucking shitty.

I've also always felt a tug towards suicide - either through watching videos of people CBT-ing, or like someone mentioned, the old site lostallhope.com. I've dealt with clinical depression for 20+ years and passive suicidal ideation is something that I think a lot of people that are severely depressed have.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Stumbled across it accidentally while perusing other suicide related material on the Web. Joined because I wanted to see what it was all about, and glad I did, because the method I had in mind wasn't very good. So, with the wealth of info available on this site, I was able to come up with a much better, more reliable method. I stayed because I feel a relatable connection with everyone and, while I'm still around, I'd like to try and give back, as much as possible, what I've learned while here.