leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Selective mutism, OCD and lifelong depression. (and gender dysphoria almost certainly but not formally diagnosed)
Must be nice to be able to function in society. I wouldn't know, though.

Reactions: randal_bond
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
only been diagnosed with Persistent Depressive Disorder or something shitty like that. I've never brought it up to my psychiatrist but occasionally I experience some visual hallucinations (in my peripheral vision), some outside of it (kind of like overlaying faces? I don't know how to describe it correctly), and occasional voices of people who I live with when they're not talking. Hopefully it's just from my poor history of drug choices instead of something underlying that may have been brought to the spotlight.
OMFG your the first person I've ever heard say that! I had searched this site for "schizo" to try and find some people talking about what it feels like. None of them really sound like me but yours. So I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression from abuse. I struggle socially, I wonder if it's just my anxiety/depression or if I'm on the autism spectrum. I don't always understand people very well, like their actions and why they do certain things. I quit seeing my therapist before we made it that far (too expensive). But my hallucinations I never told her about. I've only ever told my mom and my husband, and now you guys here. My mom was entirely dismissive. I used to struggle sleeping as a child because of my hallucinations. I recall them as early as 3. It's grey humanoid shapes of different heights. Usually in my peripheral vision, hiding in doorways, and in dark areas. As a child they really tormented me. I hardly slept. They'd be watching from the doorway, or I'd wake up to one looming over me in the bed before it disappeared. As an adult I *know* they aren't real.... but I still find them quite uncomfortable. I do find they're more numerous the more tired I am, and definitely worse when I'm alone. Much worse when I'm alone. Am I some kind of schizophrenic or is this just severe anxiety/depression? I work 3rd shift alone in a laboratory quite often, and when I'm feeling down and alone I find myself talking to them sometimes. I don't know why. I know they aren't real... but... I just dont know how to describe it.

höstdepressioner

höstdepressioner

Jag är den frusne vålnaden i trasiga, frostiga klä
Oct 7, 2023
DID (PTSD), schizophrenia, bpd, autism alongside depression and anxiety are the worst of our issues. I have no way out of this life we have other than to ctb

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Autism, depression, severe anxiety, and suspected BPD and DPD

A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
Avoidant personality disorder, depression, and anxiety.

Reactions: Nlis2244
I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I have Anorexia Nervosa, PTSD, Dissociative dissorder, General Anxiety Disorder, Depression and OCD.

Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
Okay, so I have very severe social anxiety, that kinda makes me agoraphobic and it's incredibly hard for me, to just be around any people....Which, as you can probably imagine, has made my life very difficult. It fully developed when I was 11
..... Because I was badly bullied in school and abused at home....and because of that, I also got very bad depression and all of the symptoms that come with that (insomnia, anorexia, overeating, oversleeping....). Along the way, I also figured out that I have high-masking autism and ADHD. I always say that, I collect mental health disorders like pokemon cards lol....

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Clinical depression, social anxiety, body dysmorphia, and probably some other undiagnosed shit.

purple417

purple417

Sep 17, 2023
my depression and cptsd r probably the main ones. im in a constant dissociative state and i kind of just distract myself 24/7 to not feel like shit or hurt myself. i also have dissociative amnesia bc of my cptsd. theres also medically recognized bpd and adhd. i probably have developed social anxiety from always staying inside and barely interacting with ppl irl but im still a bit unsure about that one

raytodeath

raytodeath

Oct 8, 2023
bpd with that comes derealisation and depersonalization

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
CPTSD, BPD, severe depression, DID…

Is it any wonder that CTB'ing sooner rather than later is appealing?

CyVir

CyVir

Dec 8, 2022
what type of mental illness made you want to ctb??
if you wish, talk about your experience, your care journey and your tips for, at least trying to live with it?
depression and social anxiety.

cartdog

cartdog

Sit and stay
Oct 7, 2023
ADHD, severe depression and schizoaffective since elementary school.
Something that has truly amplified all of my mental health conditions and makes it hard to make connections to other people though is I have developmental associative prosopagnosia (aka "face blindness"). A neurological condition that makes it nearly impossible for me to recognize individual peoples' faces. I can SEE faces, I can process that I'm looking at someone's face, but if I look away I can't really recall it in my head.

I couldn't recognize my friend of 8 years when he got a haircut, I couldn't recognize someone I had 4 classes with senior year AND worked with at a restaurant because she said hi to me at a grocery store (situational recognition).
It's horrible and I'm at the point where I actively avoid meeting new people in social settings. It's embarrassing to talk to someone and then run into them again an hour or a week later and I can't recognize them in any way.