• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Thoughts? My IQ is 120 but I don't believe in that shit. My parents wanted me to be a doctor but I don't like people. I'm a NEET instead

AEA77169 B35A 4B33 9FD2 C15318FE2C13

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
CatCareer.gif

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't think there is one. No matter where I go or what I do, I'll have to be somebody else's bitch at any job, and I just don't have the mental capacity or the energy to run my own business. I'd rather die than do either one honestly.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
For me, it's NEET or rope
Same here. I wish I could be a NEET, but it's currently impossible because I would be broke too. Being a NEET just isn't enjoyable at all when you're broke either, so rope for me it is.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
Security guard jobs are a popular recommendation for NEETs. You just have to sit there and keep watch while "studying" on your laptop. No, you don't actually have to confront thieves, your job is to call the police when that happens and let them deal with it.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Security guard jobs are a popular recommendation for NEETs. You just have to sit there and keep watch while "studying" on your laptop. No, you don't actually have to confront thieves, your job is to call the police when that happens and let them deal with it.
What about WFH as a programmer or something? I was thinking about learning programming and doing that

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
I trust anything that Jordan Peterson says about as much I trust this fake video of him and Ben Shapiro talking about the female orgasmed and whether it exists of not.

actually the only thing you can trust about peterson is his grand material dream theory. it's basically manifesting destiny, but it actually works. for more info google "Jordan Peterson GrandMa Dream"

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
actually the only thing you can trust about peterson is his grand material dream theory. it's basically manifesting destiny, but it actually works. for more info google "Jordan Peterson GrandMa Dream"
I know you're joking but what about manifestation and the law of attraction? Some people swear that they work lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4am
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer's disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist's paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, "isn't it soft?" I looked at her ruined face and said, "yes, Grandma, it's soft.​

You know what, you're right. I may not trust Jordan on most things, but I think we can all agree that's he's hit the nail on the head with this stuff.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Mine has its own problems, but something unique about it is you can be an asshole, to an extent, and it not matter. I knock on doors to collect payments, enforce fines, etc

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What would fit me is being self employed. Either artist or even a sex worker. I don't fit in

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
What about WFH as a programmer or something? I was thinking about learning programming and doing that
Hi, I'm studying programming right now, I'm still a few years away from getting employed as a programmer, but I know some people who already have a job and work from home. Doesn't seem like a hard job, but it takes a lot of studying

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Where I am and taking into account the age I have reached and the efforts I've put into being successful but failed in the end the best job that fits me is being retired.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There is none. Think about it like this, we were all born here against our will so it makes no logical sense to assume that everybody would like a job here. If somebody here chooses to go to a rollercoaster park with the knowledge and experience of rollercoasters, there's a high chance that they'll enjoy it. However, if on one random day you blindfold a billion people and kidnap them into a rollercoaster park without their consent, does it really make logical sense to assume that every single person there will enjoy it? Same thing applies to life

N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
I always had trouble seeing myself somewhere in this world no matter if it was school, adult life, work or whatever. I just couldn't imagine any future for myself and still can't.

If I had to choose I'd say something like lighthouse keeper. Far, far away from any people.

Also thought for a second about something military, police maybe, but I don't like taking orders.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I always had trouble seeing myself somewhere in this world no matter if it was school, adult life, work or whatever. I just couldn't imagine any future for myself and still can't.
Same. I didn't think that I would live past 18. I never saw a future for myself. I just can't imagine myself as an adult or working. I can't see myself living out adult life

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't really fit into the society and most of these are a no.

Maybe a business.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't feel like watching that video and having it poison my algorithm and recommendations.

When I was in high school I took a career aptitude test that said the only two best jobs for me would be Museum Curator and Technical Writer.

Museum Curator I could see because I do like to overexplain the things I'm interested in but the problem is no one is going to make a museum for the things I'd be interested in talking about and even if I somehow got the millions of dollars and licenses approved to start such museums, I don't think they'd be very profitable so they'd be doomed to go bankrupt.

Technical writer is also something I don't think I could always pull off since again, I only like explaining things I like. The idea of writing operations manuals for random products I don't care about doesn't excite me or sound like something my tiny brain could even handle.

Shortly before the pandemic I was trying to apply to social media internships because those jobs seem pretty easy. Unfortunately my own social media presence is quite lacking (I mostly one lurk Twitter to browse memes) so recruiters tended to turn me away.

Edit: Almost two years ago I remember asking a similar question to myself https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-jobs-are-fulfilling-and-really-easy-to-apply-for.90240/

Last edited:
  • Informative