• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
my cousin did me a huge favor. i'd like to show some appreciation. what can i get for her?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Adûnâi
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
How close are you to her? Do you know anything more than the fact that she's a woman? If you can, try to poke around maybe she has a hobby or something. Maybe you saw her reading book, anything like that really. Doesn't have to be something big but that's more personal if you ask me.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
How close are you to her? Do you know anything more than the fact that she's a woman? If you can, try to poke around maybe she has a hobby or something. Maybe you saw her reading book, anything like that really. Doesn't have to be something big but that's more personal if you ask me.
it's not romantic at all. she's my cousin. i just am not in touch with what women like

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Anything hobby oriented. Is she a fan of any band or actor? Its easier to buy merch that they'll like. She might like kpop too if she's younger. Buy a plushie or socks with those.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
from personal experience thats a bit of a sexist question. you have a better chance of knowing than anyone else (although the above suggestions arent bad).
the reason i call it a sexist question is because i got bought makeup growing up and basically never used it. ive probably used makeup less than my current age (24) yet people kept buying for me as a kid/teenage. proving that no one really knew me and it was a piss off.

Reactions: Bianka
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Anything hobby oriented. Is she a fan of any band or actor? Its easier to buy merch that they'll like. She might like kpop too if she's younger. Buy a plushie or socks with those.
i don't know any of her hobbies. kpop? plushie? never bought any of those. thanks for your reply but.. anything more generic?

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
it's not romantic at all. she's my cousin. i just am not in touch with what women like
Who said anything about romance? Why would a personal gift, a good intention be romantic? I'm just saying that if you put a bit of effort into it it really shows appreciation. Buying whatever cause "hey you're a woman you like this stuff right?" feels cheap

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
from personal experience thats a bit of a sexist question. you have a better chance of knowing than anyone else (although the above suggestions arent bad).
the reason i call it a sexist question is because i got bought makeup growing up and basically never used it. ive probably used makeup less than my current age (24) yet people kept buying for me as a kid/teenage. proving that no one really knew me and it
Who said anything about romance? Why would a personal gift, a good intention be romantic? I'm just saying that if you put a bit of effort into it it really shows appreciation. Buying whatever cause "hey you're a woman you like this stuff right?" feels cheap
well, i'm trying not to half ass it: so i'm asking. otherwise i'd just get whatever.
it's a simple question lol. what is a gift that a female person would like?

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
what about a blank notebook?
they can use it for writing, or doodling, keeping notes, day planner.

its kinda hard to guess without anything to work with. i typically take a general thing (my grandfather likes fishing, my exhus likes the leafs, my bf likes video games) and go off that

• Love
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
You are half assing it tho. All I can say is that an honest thank you would mean so much more to me than a random gift based on the fact that I'm a woman. It screams "I don't know and I don't care what you like". Then don't do it.
But you do you. I made my point. Gl
this ^^^ an honest gift comes from the heart and we dont have the heart
just a cheap chocolate bar because you know its their favorite can mean the world

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i don't know what i said earlier. seems misconstrued? it's a gift for a female. my cousin. no romantic relation. i just wanted to know what a female would like these days

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
"Good intention can only be fueled by romance" lol

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
i don't know any of her hobbies. kpop? plushie? never bought any of those. thanks for your reply but.. anything more generic?
Well you can always buy a gift card.

Some generic gifts are hats, socks, wallets maybe some earphones and watches.

Something she can use. Just try to remember anything she wears and you start from there.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Expensive or inexpensive gift?

If expensive, geek girls often love lightsabers. Nerd girls either love or hate it, depending on nerd type. Normie girls… unclear

Inexpensive: food, an experience, or gift certificate. Many hate gifts that take up space

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
In my state, being a cousin is not even a romantic barrier so I'm going to suggest jewelry.

• Yay!
Reactions: Proteus
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think @MindFog 's idea of a gift card is a really good idea. That way, you've said thank you and she can get something she wants.

Personally speaking, I love flowers but- not all women do. Some think it's a waste. But, you don't have to be in a romantic relationship to send people flowers. I've sent other women flowers before. Obviously not roses! Lol.

I think a card and a gift card is safest though. Like @SexyIncél said- those experience day gift cards look awesome but can be more pricey. Depends on how big the favour was really. It's nice you're putting this much thought in though. I hope she likes whatever you end up getting.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
lol. why is this so hard? i am old. well i guess my cousin isas well. am out of touch. just asking what a nice gift - not too ex
this ^^^ an honest gift comes from the heart and we dont have the heart
just a cheap chocolate bar because you know its their favorite can mean the world
yes i want it to come from the heart/ that's why i am asking for suggestiond

*kinda made no sense

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Amazon gift card? Chocolate? Idk it's hard to tell what would she appreciate

Widdershins

Widdershins

Dec 29, 2023
Your post reminded me of this video. More of a comedy sketch than an answer to your question though. I do think what others have posted of a gift card sounds good. That way she can buy whatever she likes.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Your post reminded me of this video. More of a comedy sketch than an answer to your question though. I do think what others have posted of a gift card sounds good. That way she can buy whatever she likes.

lol. not sure i mentioned it but it's just my cousin.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
SNACKS. We always love some good snacks tbh (especially because of our periods lol). You could maybe make her a snack box with things you know she likes or things you would feel like she likes!!

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
SNACKS. We always love some good snacks tbh (especially because of our periods lol). You could maybe make her a snack box with things you know she likes or things you would feel like she likes!!
is that right? i was thinking of something a bit bigger but thank you for the input

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Expensive or inexpensive gift?

If expensive, geek girls often love lightsabers. Nerd girls either love or hate it, depending on nerd type. Normie girls… unclear

Inexpensive: food, an experience, or gift certificate. Many hate gifts that take up space
Wdym by nerd type? I didn't know there were different types of nerds. My crush used to call me a nerd so now I'm curious which nerd type I am…

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i never thought it was such a tough question

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
In my state, being a cousin is not even a romantillc barrier so I'm going to suggest jewelry.ma

In my state, being a cousin is not even a romantic barrier so I'm going to suggest jewelry.
lmao! but no. just let's say under a hundred bucks. something nice. i don't mean to be sexist to that person that thought so. just trying to narrow it down? plus i'm old so deal with it!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can't go wrong with candy or snacks. Might have to do some digging on which exactly she'd like though.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Can't go wrong with candy or snacks. Might have to do some digging on which exactly she'd like though.
ok but she's about 50/ will candy do? thanks for the reply though :)