• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
ok but she's about 50/ will candy do? thanks for the reply though :)
No problem. Sure, they still make candies that older people like, like maybe licorice or hard caramels? Idk, maybe some simple cookies or other desserts might be better in that case…

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
will candy do?
does she like/can she have candy?

everyone is an individual, no one is the same. what works for one person might not/probably wont work for another.
no one can really answer these questions for you because we dont know her. we can give the best suggestions in the world, and she could hate it, because shes an individual that we know nothing about

• Hugs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
everyone is an individual, no one is the same. what works for one person might not/probably wont work for another.
no one can really answer these questions for you because we dont know her.
that's why i feel so clueless. i have no idea what she would like. not close to her at all though she lives within walking distance. couldn't say what anyone likes these days just been so detached from life lately

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Wdym by nerd type? I didn't know there were different types of nerds. My crush used to call me a nerd so now I'm curious which nerd type I am…
If you don't know, maybe you're am omni-nerd? Anyway, 3 basic divisions: science, humanities, and applied nerds

I just use "applied" as a bin for those who don't fit in the other 2

Now it's weird because a science or applied nerd may actually produce better art than a humanities nerd — thinking in terms of mind-hacking. Or the humanities nerd may ironically understand science better, being less contemptuous of philosophers , and thus finding the good ones (like Lakatos, Bhaskar, commentaries on Parmenides vs Heraclitus...)

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
cute stickers, or maybe a nice mug if she drinks coffee
If you don't know, maybe you're am omni-nerd? Anyway, 3 basic divisions: science, humanities, and applied nerds

I just use "applied" as a bin for those who don't fit in the other 2

Now it's weird because a science or applied nerd may actually produce better art than a humanities nerd — thinking in terms of mind-hacking. Or the humanities nerd may ironically understand science better, being less contemptuous of philosophers , and thus finding the good ones (like Lakatos, Bhaskar, commentaries on Parmenides vs Heraclitus...)
That second PDF you linked is very interesting. I might have to get a hold of a hard copy!

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Could just go the easy route and just simply ask.

"Hey cheers for doing that for me, wanted to get you something just to say thanks, anything you need?"

If they don't want anything then cool, don't press it and just be chill, casual as fuck is the way to go dude

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Could just go the easy route and just simply ask.

"Hey cheers for doing that for me, wanted to get you something just to say thanks, anything you need?"

If they don't want anything then cool, don't press it and just be chill, casual as fuck is the way to go dude
i know she won't ask for anything.