user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i'm a total asshole. i'm stubborn, selfish, over dramatic, rude, manipulative, lazy, attention seeking, etc.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, ZardozOmega, nohopeforethefuture and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
My worst trait is actually being human. Being a bit of a selfish one comes second

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, ZardozOmega and Isadeth
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I'm cheap as hell. I have to get everything for below half price like food,clothes,toothpaste,deodorant etc. It really doesn't do me any good though. Life comes along and destroys my miserly ways with huge car repair bills, dental bills and sky high insurance premiums. Any savings on the small stuff is wiped out in an instant by the big expenses. Fuck life.

• Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, gtrfvr, ZardozOmega and 1 other person
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I am retarded and a perfectionist... I always do everything slower than everyone else. Never been able to finish tests and jobs on time. And when I do stuff I either like it to be so perfect, and if not, I'd rather not do it at all. Or maybe abandon the task halfway because I messed up and it won't be perfect. Also even for the things that bring me small amounts of pleasure, I am still like this

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Merlay, Arvinneedstodie and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My pride leads me to crash and burn often. Or an ego boost leads to crashing and burning. How does my pride and ego get elevated? Only when I do things that make me happy. Can't have happy things in life because I abuse it or can't control those good feeling emotions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Arvinneedstodie, Isadeth and 4 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am very good at procrastinating.

I am also a highly sensitive person HSP, and this makes things difficult for me when there is negativity and with other peoples feelings when they are being sensed as my own.

I do not see being an HSP as a flaw, but it makes things very difficult for me. The earth and way of life on it seems incompatible to having such high levels of emotional feelings for me.

Reactions: gtrfvr, ZardozOmega, NodusTollens and 1 other person
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Lazy

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Arvinneedstodie, gtrfvr and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My ups and downs which prevent me from being constant at anything.

Reactions: BandAddict, Arvinneedstodie, ZardozOmega and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I am a misfit born in the wrong place and time. I just don't belong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, gtrfvr, Isadeth and 3 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I don't like myself as person, so I could very well list damn near anything. :ahhha:

But, I think I'm a coward. As a child I thought, if I'm good & fair- perfect, they can't hate or hurt me because I was afraid ("discipline" & bullying at home). In later years, it morphed into my moral code for how to treat others: painfully nice, never choosing to ruffle feathers (unless I had an outburst), just happy to be included (& later, to be supportive).

Over the years that fear has demeaned any sense of self that I've had, allowing people to walk all over me. It was always easier to submit than to fight for myself. Lately, I've been thinking about all the pain I could have avoided if I had the confidence to stand up for myself.
I am retarded and a perfectionist... I always do everything slower than everyone else. Never been able to finish tests and jobs on time. And when I do stuff I either like it to be so perfect, and if not, I'd rather not do it at all. Or maybe abandon the task halfway because I messed up and it won't be perfect. Also even for the things that bring me small amounts of pleasure, I am still like this

I can appreciate the sentiment you've expressed, I do & have struggled with the same.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, gtrfvr, lobster salad and 3 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I am a maladaptive perfectionist. I have poor initiative because I am paralyzed by my immensely high expectations. Say if something does go wrong, I burn it all to the ground, for I do not believe in second chances.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, nohopeforethefuture, NodusTollens and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
using my imagination mainly for bad things. like my imagination turns against me.
overthinking, fear of pretty much everything - especially humans and human interaction. constantly feeling to be a burden.
setting to high standard for myself. always wanting to be somebody i am not. can't accept myself the way i am which leads to denial of myself.
i guess the worst flaw is that it's a combination of all of this.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That I still exist

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, nohopeforethefuture, gtrfvr and 1 other person
Stom

Stom

May 27, 2020
Hating myself with a passion. I'm boring, ugly and dumb; I literally can't spend a day without questioning my existence anymore.
Hopefully it's still only a matter of months for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, NodusTollens, Spitfire and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Hating myself with a passion. I'm boring, ugly and dumb; I literally can't spend a day without questioning my existence anymore.
me too, i'm going to wait for winter

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Spitfire and Stom
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Kindness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire and x~Sophia~x
GottaGo

GottaGo

Jan 27, 2020
Think too much, did too little. I wish I can stop being a fucking loser and actually do some fucking work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, NodusTollens, Arvinneedstodie and 3 others
AtLeastThere'sSalad

AtLeastThere'sSalad

Dec 10, 2020
I'm want so badly to control the way other people perceive me. I can't let go of it, and it makes it so hard to have a genuine conversation with someone because all I talk about is me and what I'm afraid of.
Wait, I think that's what I'm doing right now lol
Think too much, did too little. I wish I can stop being a fucking loser and actually do some fucking work.
same. I'm all talk and I never do anything I think about doing

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, Arvinneedstodie, nohopeforethefuture and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I have so many flaws and so many bad flaws its very hard to pick just one...
But tonight I will go for...….;
I am far too sensitive and I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, nohopeforethefuture and gtrfvr
GottaGo

GottaGo

Jan 27, 2020
I'm want so badly to control the way other people perceive me. I can't let go of it, and it makes it so hard to have a genuine conversation with someone because all I talk about is me and what I'm afraid of.
Wait, I think that's what I'm doing right now lol

same. I'm all talk and I never do anything I think about doing
You know what man, now that I said it out loud, I am going to do some work. I'm sick of being a loser.
Also, a way that kind of helped me not caring about what other people think is literally realize I don't actually really care what happened to others.

Reactions: AtLeastThere'sSalad
gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
Get too carried away. If i enjoy something i dont want to stop doing it. End up exhausted which negatively impacts other things. Gotta learn how to not get so stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
AtLeastThere'sSalad

AtLeastThere'sSalad

Dec 10, 2020
You know what man, now that I said it out loud, I am going to do some work. I'm sick of being a loser.
Also, a way that kind of helped me not caring about what other people think is literally realize I don't actually really care what happened to others.
Then I hope you find something to work on you're passionate about :)

Reactions: Spitfire, GottaGo and ZardozOmega
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm too honest, I speak as I find. I'm not one to say what people want to hear because I don't think it does them any favours... and this apparently, is my worst flaw, but I have many, many others. :D

Edit - some of my many other flaws are... I'm alcohol dependent, a crap mother, morbidly obese, selfish, greedy, too opinionated... and the list goes on. I'm basically, not a very nice person.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Spitfire, ZardozOmega and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
me too, i'm going to wait for winter

I am very boring , very dull and very ugly . I think I only have a few weeks left now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stom, Spitfire, ZardozOmega and 2 others