• Gay/Lesbian/Homosexual

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Asexual

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Transsexual Straight (MtF Prefers M or FtM Prefers F)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Transsexual Gay (MtF Prefers F or FtM Prefers M)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Bisexual though I generally prefer other women. Just curious about other folks here.

bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Bisexual, but mostly attracted to man lately

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I'm ugly, I'm not allowed to have a sexuality

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bigpink, Dead Meat, Élégie and 5 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I was lesbian now after pssd asexual :,(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Élégie, Celerity and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Why are gender identities (transgender) included in a poll about sexual orientation? This has no place in such poll. Weird move, dude.

Reactions: UterEntonaur, Skathon, LastFlowers and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Bisexual, but mostly attracted to man lately
The bi-cycle is always fun
Why are gender identities (transgender) included in a poll about sexual orientation? This has no place in such poll. Weird move, dude.
Idk? No place? I feel like gender identity and sexuality are related topics. Does this offend you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Fragile and bloomingdark
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The bi-cycle is always fun

Idk? No place? I feel like gender identity and sexuality are related topics. Does this offend you?

It kinda implies that being transgender is a separate sexual orientation and lots of trans people don't appreciate that association. There are straight, bisexual or gay trans people and their sexual orientation is as diverse as straight peoples sexual preferences. It's just redundant in this particular poll.

Reactions: lanax09, Skathon, UterEntonaur and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I
It kinda implies that being transgender is a separate sexual orientation and lots of trans people don't appreciate that association. There are straight, bisexual or gay trans people and their sexual orientation is as diverse as straight peoples sexual preferences. It's just redundant in this particular poll.
Idk. I think it separates trans from the super straights, and I was too lazy to make another poll.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'm asexual, but I'm not sure if it's due to trauma/self hatred or just because I was born this way.

Also, this thread is going to get interesting by the looks of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm asexual, but I'm not sure if it's due to trauma/self hatred or just because I was born this way.

Also, this thread is going to get interesting by the looks of it.
Why do you say that? I already offended someone by the way I set up the poll, lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Why do you say that? I already offended someone by the way I set up the poll.
It's just that any discussion that separates trans people is always contentious, and while many can agree with the way you set up the poll, even some trans people, it's bound to offend some others.

I just enjoy reading it :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
It's just that any discussion that separates trans people is always contentious, and while many can agree with the way you set up the poll, even some trans people, it's bound to offend some others.

I just enjoy reading it :ahhha:
Well, I guess that makes two of us. Go get the popcorn!

Reactions: Disappointered and Fragile
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
bicurious atm. Only a certain type of woman gets me going (the dominant type). While when it comes to men I can pretty much be attracted to most types so long as I like their personality.

I think about men more often than women. I feel like if I have fantasies about certain women a lot of hoops have to be jumped through hence the reason I can't label myself as bisexual. But I know for certain I'm not fully straight either.

Last edited:
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I'm a sad person want resolves his problems with his gf later lot of months

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and lofticries
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm flat-out straight. I think I like when women have more traditionally masculine traits such as confidence and courage but physically I'm only attracted to women. Sometimes I wish I was gay or bi because a lot of men have been attracted to me and my voice even sounds like I'm gay to some people but unfortunately I'm just not into guys no matter how hard I try. I also used to think I was asexual or demisexual but I've since realized I'm not.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Busdriver, lobster salad and 3 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm flat-out straight. I think I like when women have more traditionally masculine traits such as confidence and courage but physically I'm only attracted to women. Sometimes I wish I was gay or bi because a lot of men have been attracted to me and my voice even sounds like I'm gay to some people but unfortunately I'm just not into guys no matter how hard I try. I also used to think I was asexual or demisexual but I've since realized I'm not.
Hm. I'd probably like you then. I seem to be attracted to a lot of gay guys. I really do like my tits & ass though.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I would probably fall under asexuality, but you do bring up a good point.
Because sometimes my non-existent sexuality is dismissed and I am told that I am only choosing to fall under such a category because I am unattractive.
So yea, in that way, some people deny me a "sexuality", or lack thereof. They erase my ability and right to know myself.
These are usually the same people who deny that discrimination against appearances exist, so they are contradicting themselves at best, by judging what I can and cannot be based on my looks.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, Dr Iron Arc and lofticries
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I would probably fall under asexuality, but you do bring up a good point.
Because sometimes my non-existent sexuality is dismissed and I am told that I am only choosing to fall under such a category because I am unattractive.
So yea, in that way, some people deny me a "sexuality", or lack thereof. They erase my ability and right to know myself.
These are usually the same people who deny that discrimination against appearances exist, so they are contradicting themselves at best, by judging what I can and cannot be based on my looks.
I've never gotten laid, but I know I'm bisexual. Desire, even if never realized, is desire. Still have a hard time picturing myself being intimate with other people though. I too am unattractive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LastFlowers and lofticries
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hm. I'd probably like you then. I seem to be attracted to a lot of gay guys. I really do like my tits & ass though.
Well I definitely have those...because I'm overweight.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Well I definitely have those...because I'm overweight.
OMG! I should have specified female titties and ass, but without having seen you, I guess I couldn't know.

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
OMG! I should have specified female titties and ass, but without having seen you, I guess I couldn't know.
I'd probably be too ugly for you or anyone even if I was female. :sunglasses:

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'd probably be too ugly for you or anyone even if I was female. :sunglasses:
I got clocked as the opposite sex once, so we could be a match made in.....*checks notes*.....Hell

• Wow
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Gay top, but I only have sex with straight hairy gym rats

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity and Brink
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I got clocked as the opposite sex once, so we could be a match made in.....*checks notes*.....Hell
So did I, over the phone I've had people call me ma'am...

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Futile, You're not ugly,the only ugly things are Vain people's opinions! 1618646271501

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and killedbypsychiatry
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
...half of the listed options in this poll are absurd. The first three and "asexual" should be the only ones included.
How about deleting all the listed options since we're all so sensitive these days? The question in the title is enough

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
@hotelbeneathground
What do logic and biology have to do with sensitivity...? Though, I am not interested in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.