W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Of all the methods out there, what's the most favorable one that you see yourself going through with?

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
Hanging.

Reactions: Byebyemap, sicklyalive, JustABug and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly in my case any favourable methods are inaccessible, I'm only trapped here because suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky. It's disgusting how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where we are denied a guaranteed, peaceful exit from existence.

Reactions: Kliofrey, sicklyalive, Immensevoid and 8 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Jumping

• Wow
Reactions: Byebyemap and MatrixPrisoner
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Carbon monoxide.

Reactions: Byebyemap, noneed and MatrixPrisoner
A

AgainChrisis

Oct 17, 2023
CO or nitrogen with a dose of fentnyl.

Reactions: Orbitc, noneed and MatrixPrisoner
GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
Originally was going with an exit bag set up considering I have everything I'd need, like the gas/hoses/regulators, laying around but am now considering, and, will most likely go with my shotgun or one of my rifles.

Seems faster and easier to do it with a firearm than having to build an exit bag set up. Less chance of fucking up.

reiII

reiII

maybe there's something more
Dec 5, 2023
it would have to be SN
the night night method maybe if SN became too much trouble, but i like that there is a bit of downtime with SN. i'd like to have some time to think about everything before i go

Reactions: Orbitc
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
A shotgun directly to the brain would be my preferred method, but alas I'm not American, can't just get that. I'll go with Shallow Water Blackout.

The only problem with swb is that it requires training. You need to train your body to tolerate co2 and then combine it with some brief hyperventilation. If you aren't trained, you can hyperventilate for 10 minutes straight and still won't blackout because the co2 will alert your body and cause a lot of pain. I believe I will ctb one day with this method...

Reactions: edgar allan poe and GlutenFreeCat
imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
Pharmaceutical fentanyl patches. Only second to N imo. They are very reliable and incredibly peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and noneed
S

SpaxeZ

Feb 28, 2021
drowning myself with weights in a private swimming pool

tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Sn

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Night night. It's my current plan for the sole reason of being the death I want to have.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and falling_snow
P

person357

Nov 30, 2023
Partial hanging. Failed before, but I insist to make that work.
Second choice available is jumping from the 9th floor, but I don't know if I have it in me to go through with it.

Reactions: Orbitc
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Carbon monoxide. It has the most observable proof of being peaceful and easy to sleep through. I don't know about everyone else, but I think all sodium nitrate discussions should be retired soon, due to it's increasing difficulty to obtain.

Attachments

• Screenshot Capture - 2023-12-09 - 22-33-56.jpg
    Screenshot Capture - 2023-12-09 - 22-33-56.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
At this point, shotgun to the head or drowning with weights while intoxicated are the only realistic options for me, but neither is personally preferred. Inert gas is ideal (peaceful, painless, highly effective) and easily within my budget but I live with my partner and have nowhere to store the tank without risk if it being found so it's off the table. I'd go for jumping if I could get access to a high enough structure and I'm still strongly considering SN despite the fact that it seems to be increasingly difficult to acquire in the US…

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Hanging, all the other methods are too scary and/or inaccessible.

Reactions: twatingthroughlife
Welcoming_The_Dark

Welcoming_The_Dark

Dec 10, 2023
It's not accessible to me, but OD of my one anyipsychotic med. But I would have to save up 3 months worth to be sure it worked. And my doctor made the pharmacy put a 30 day cap on my orders. Literally can only fill one month worth every 30 days.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
definetely full hanging

UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
a gun, obviously...

...and obviously idealising, but pragmatically, in my situation, it is unattainable.

Reactions: noneed
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Gun shot or an overdose probably.

Reactions: noneed
UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

Dec 9, 2023
Sadly in my case any favourable methods are inaccessible, I'm only trapped here because suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky. It's disgusting how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where we are denied a guaranteed, peaceful exit from existence.
although I am depressed, I do not find it difficult to die, or it would be better to say that I do not consider it particularly difficult to reach a condition in which one can deliberately decide the way, means and when of one's death (compromising, except in rare cases ), but I do not deny that what follows once the latter are established is experienced, in terms of intensity, differently between the various individuals, but this is inversely proportional to the dysphoria experienced towards life: there have been circumstances in which people have desperately committed suicide by self-asphyxiating with a pillow;

in this case I'm talking about the emotions and the states of mind that arose pre-suicide, or in preparation for it.

furthermore, reiterating the fact that even though I am depressed, I think that what I personally think is wrong, biased, inculcated by mental manipulation such as depression in general, since it is a mental illness, which distorts the reality of the facts, but obviously the awareness of this is not enough to make the torment I feel less real and concrete, on the contrary, it makes me feel even more guilty;

however, assuming this, I fervently believe that there are conditions under which life is worth living.

in conclusion, finding a way to kill yourself is not as complicated as it is to accept the fact that you are killing yourself.

Last edited:
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
It's really awful isn't it. To be suicidal and stuck with no way out. Just awful. I understand that it's a tricky situation. I think people can't imagine that there is no way forward for some. Like mental illness.
it would have to be SN
the night night method maybe if SN became too much trouble, but i like that there is a bit of downtime with SN. i'd like to have some time to think about everything before i go
What's the night night method? Not heard of that
Night night. It's my current plan for the sole reason of being the death I want to have.
What is this method?

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
although I am depressed, I do not find it difficult to die, or it would be better to say that I do not consider it particularly difficult to reach a condition in which one can deliberately decide the way, means and when of one's death (compromising, except in rare cases ), but I do not deny that what follows once the latter are established is experienced, in terms of intensity, differently between the various individuals, but this is inversely proportional to the dysphoria experienced towards life: there have been circumstances in which people have desperately committed suicide by self-asphyxiating with a pillow;

in this case I'm talking about the emotions and the states of mind that arose pre-suicide, or in preparation for it.

furthermore, reiterating the fact that even though I am depressed, I think that what I personally think is wrong, biased, inculcated by mental manipulation such as depression in general, since it is a mental illness, which distorts the reality of the facts, but obviously the awareness of this is not enough to make the torment I feel less real and concrete, on the contrary, it makes me feel even more guilty;

however, assuming this, I fervently believe that there are conditions under which life is worth living.

in conclusion, finding a way to kill yourself is not as complicated as it is to accept the fact that you are killing yourself.
You have to be comfortable with the method you're using! To KMS I have to have what i can do and if it's available. No everyone can just hang themselves or jump like myself I'm looking for something that looks natural I don't want trauma to my loved ones. In conclusion: it take a while to plan and find the right resources everyone is unique you can't rush death just because your suicidal

UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

Dec 9, 2023
It's really awful isn't it. To be suicidal and stuck with no way out. Just awful. I understand that it's a tricky situation. I think people can't imagine that there is no way forward for some. Like mental illness.

What's the night night method? Not heard of that

What is this method?

Reactions: Kliofrey