Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I myself enjoy scrambled eggs in the frying pan with some butter and cheese. If I am feeling more exotic I will assemble a full English with black pudding, sausages, bacon, eggs, tattie scone, beans the lot lol

Breakfast Eating GIF

• Wow
Reactions: S like suicide, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Silenos and 3 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Tofu scramble with peppers and onions

Reactions: TheSoulless, Someone123 and Lost Magic
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The traditional full English breakfast*, every morning without fail

* cup of tea and a cigarette

• Yay!
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Ratcycling, Leiden and 3 others
Dr.Precocious

Dr.Precocious

Exoskeletal
Mar 9, 2022
I myself enjoy scrambled eggs in the frying pan with some butter and cheese. If I am feeling more exotic I will assemble a full English with black pudding, sausages, bacon, eggs, tattie scone, beans the lot lol

Breakfast Eating GIF
This makes my tummy grumble.

Reactions: Lost Magic, TheSoulless and Someone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Toast, I guess. I do struggle to enjoy food in general, especially in the mornings. I do like eggs, but maybe for lunch instead of breakfast.

Reactions: TheSoulless and Lost Magic
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
OK. Don't want to disclose my location, but there's a farmhouse near me that does the PERFECT Irish breakfast.

Apologies to my vegan friends, but we're talking artisan sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms, thick bloomer bread, mushrooms, black and white pudding and potato farls.

As well as some serious-ass coffee, they also have Italian San Pellegrino orange and lemon soda.

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to fast on my ctb day, but JAYSUS! That's as good a breakfast as you'll get.

Oh, they also do hippy-dippy Granola for all you other freaks out there.

Much love!
* cup of tea and a cigarette

What my uncle used to call a "whore's breakfast"!

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, TheSoulless, Someone123 and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
OK. Don't want to disclose my location, but there's a farmhouse near me that does the PERFECT Irish breakfast.

Apologies to my vegan friends, but we're talking artisan sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms, thick bloomer bread, mushrooms, black and white pudding and potato farls.

As well as some serious-ass coffee, they also have Italian San Pellegrino orange and lemon soda.

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to fast on my ctb day, but JAYSUS! That's as good a breakfast as you'll get.

Oh, they also do hippy-dippy Granola for all you other freaks out there.

Much love!
Good Morning Eating GIF by Phil Corbett
The Simpsons Gesture GIF

Reactions: TheSoulless and Someone123
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
cappuccino and croissant.
NOSnSR2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: medjooled11, Foresight, Lost Magic and 2 others
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
2 eggs over easy, bacon, toasted rye bread with butter, French toast, corned beef hash extra crispy, and grits garnished with cheddar cheese. For a drink, Dark roast coffee with no cream or sugar.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Fruit

Reactions: Red Scare and Lost Magic
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Granola & yogurt, with fresh berries... or a Belgium waffle with fresh butter and jam... or potatoes o'brian, with sausage.

genericuser

genericuser

Student
Feb 9, 2022
Scrambled eggs, sausage, avocado, potatoes, and fruit

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Black coffee, cigarette, hate
20220311 015609

Reactions: S like suicide
Ratcycling

Ratcycling

Feb 16, 2022
Ideal breakfast: 2 eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, crispy home fries, an English muffin, hollandaise sauce. If I'm really hungover and hungry I will also have a piece of French toast to start off to soak up any leftover stomach alcohol lmfao.

Breakfast irl: coffee, cigarette, mayyyyybe a piece of toast with butter.

I'm so not a morning person.

• Love
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I found out they inject the egg to choose the colour of the yolk! Damn so we can no longer tell how full of carotenoids the egg may be, carotenoids are basically the nutrients in egg and what colours the yolk. Now imagine eating that stuff they've injected! I have... I do lmao.

But I've been inspired since finding that out to buy eggs from a farmer. Eggs that say Organic. Free range and Class A are not to be trusted. I know I'm not usually this hellbent lmfao but honestly. I like eggs... if they're organic fml.

I like eggs.

Reactions: Ratcycling
Ratcycling

Ratcycling

Feb 16, 2022
I found out they inject the egg to choose the colour of the yolk! Damn so we can no longer tell how full of carotenoids the egg may be, carotenoids are basically the nutrients in egg and what colours the yolk. Now imagine eating that stuff they've injected! I have... I do lmao.

But I've been inspired since finding that out to buy eggs from a farmer. Eggs that say Organic. Free range and Class A are not to be trusted. I know I'm not usually this hellbent lmfao but honestly. I like eggs... if they're organic fml.

I like eggs.
Farm fresh or even just backyard eggs are the best eggs. I have a friend who has ducks and chickens and I get eggs from her during laying season. The yolks are so orange compared to any egg in the grocery store. I especially like the duck eggs, the yolks are bigger and slightly richer than chicken eggs, they're the best over easy.

I swear to God, I could live off of eggs. I have to actually limit myself to 3 eggs a day otherwise I will just eat eggs for every meal. They're just so simple, quick, versatile and delicious.

• Love
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Farm fresh or even just backyard eggs are the best eggs. I have a friend who has ducks and chickens and I get eggs from her during laying season. The yolks are so orange compared to any egg in the grocery store. I especially like the duck eggs, the yolks are bigger and slightly richer than chicken eggs, they're the best over easy.

I swear to God, I could live off of eggs. I have to actually limit myself to 3 eggs a day otherwise I will just eat eggs for every meal. They're just so simple, quick, versatile and delicious.
Over easy, delicious and yes backyard eggs is the way to go. I have never bought backyard eggs but where I live many people sell them on the side of the road, just pop your money in the box, very cute.

This week coming will be my first time trying a fresh, back yard egg! Hahah I'm actually excited. I will NEVER buy store again. It makes me sad af.

Too many cats near me to own a chicken, I'd be frightened for it and probably resurrect a tent outside to watch em'
:3 aww.

Let's all buy backyard eggs!!!
Imagine everyone one SS only buying backyard eggs, this could be a revolution.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
2 round pancakes with a fried rasher of smoky bacon on each piece and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese over both! Great start to the day!!! 🧀

• Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
2 round pancakes with a fried rasher of smoky bacon on each piece and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese over both! Great start to the day!!! 🧀
I'm turning notifications off for this. That sounds amazing!

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
There's a diner downtown I go to every couple of months. My usual order is their ~big~ breakfast.

+Pancakes.
+Sausage.
+Bacon.
+Ham.
+Toast. I pick multigrain or sourdough.
+Sunny side up eggs. I'm allergic to egg whites, so I just eat the yolks--toast + egg yolks = divine.
+Hashbrowns.
+Juice.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Corned beef hash.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Usually something sweet like cookies or a brioche and juice to drink

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Plain black coffee.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Man meat with man milk.

Season 12 Abc GIF
Turnt Up The Simpsons GIF