• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bread with milk

Bread with milk

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
It occurred to me to make this thread to think about this question from another interesting perspective (and also to laugh a little)

I have always believed that there is absolutely nothing after death, but now they have cast doubt in me and now I have random ideas that we are actually all immersed in a massive scale MMORPG, which was programmed by some deranged doctor to take revenge for not being able to graduate from university that year, and that after dying, we simply have to wait for the game to end to start over

But, the theory that worries me the most, is that, maybe the whole world is a GTA, only without cheats and after dying, we just appear in the hospital closest to your place.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Well, let me try my hand. So once I get to heaven and have my halo in place and angel wings, I shall start hitting on every platinum blond or red-haired angel in sight. I imagine Saint peter will be like son your too horny, you're going to the hot place!😎 When I get to hell I bet there will be some red guy with horns and a tail offering me, my own set of devil horns, devil tail, some bright red clothing but no trident. I'll ask where in the hell is my devil's trident? The horned one will say, Oh no, you can't have a trident here, because your suicidal!😂

clueless2dayor2morro

clueless2dayor2morro

Feb 19, 2021
i was having a conversation with someone about the different arguments/points they use to prove that a god exists. and one of the arguments (i'm sure i'm messing up the point its making but that's not where i'm going): all of this unlikeliness of everything happening the way it has because of a perfect, intelligent design/creator.

we then talked about what if god, if they do exist, is actually imperfect and there isn't just a heaven and hell they designed into their universe,

but rather a imperfect designer/god that has three random afterlives that different kinds of people end up in: heaven for the good kind, hell for the bad kind, and a cheese world for those who died of obesity

(or something along those lines;

sorry if this offended any obese people but i was trying to make a dumb weird joke;

it could also be something similarly stupid like those who were helicopter pilots for at least 4 months or longer get to be admitted into an existence where, whether they like this or not, there's a themepark themed after circus elephants for no reason other than this imperfect designer thought it would make sense to them.)

i personally "think" that if we choose to ctb, we spawn into a gameshow and we can either choose to be in the audience or sign up to be on the next team for the next round. i don't know what gameshow, hopefully a fun one. glittery lights, the big hair, the whole shebang.

W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
A Beer volcano and a Stripper Factory!!! RAMEN

H

hellgirlredux

Jan 16, 2023
Me asking God what the hell he was thinking

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Finding yourself at the end of the Universe and see that all creation rests of the Back of a Giant Turtle named Stephen.

PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
Hey SpongeBob, did you know there's a part two to your life?

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Probably the last digit of pi.
Ng+

This is más worrying than funny xd
Is there at least a rank shop like in the Tales of or do I have to settle for stagnating as each NG+ Cycle gets more fucked up until my consciousness disappears and I become hollow?

• Yay!
Reactions: narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Probably the last digit of pi.

Is there at least a rank shop like in the Tales of or do I have to settle for stagnating as each NG+ Cycle gets more fucked up until my consciousness disappears and I become hollow?
Good question. Id don't think so, in-campaign at least. Maybe after death you can change things. I've to talk with the player who setted the blood moon difficulty for me. -_- -_- -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Off to Valhalla
Jul 10, 2022
You awake after consciously knowing that you have taken your last breath. Even though you open your eyes, it is darkness everywhere, you aren't technically anywhere, but you kmow you are somewhere, almost like a dark room. You think this is the next stage of your life.
Suddenly you hear a voice that says;

'do you think you did a good job, in your life?'

'maybe, I'm not sure, I am just glad it's over' you reply.

'LOL well too bad because you are gonna re run the life ALL OVER AGAIN TROLOLOLOL'

God, can him imagine if we had to repeat the life all over again!?

Reactions: MellowAvenue
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Ever seen 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids'? 1989 film. I'm going to wake up inside an enormous custard cream biscuit or crunch cream biscuit and have to eat my way out. 😋