Only_Lonely

Only_Lonely

Mar 3, 2024
Life is simply imposed on us, we must deal with its challenges, its rules, its stigmas, its expectations, our innate conditions, for what? We are simply going to die anyway and have our portrait placed in a dirty, filthy place that will eventually disappear. What are our achievements worth? What is the reason for so much exclusion, given that we will have our end at one time or another. I just can't find why, the only way I can deal with it is simply by using a system of denial called religion, but even then it seems to me to be just one way of telling reality, among many other religions, with each one telling their "truth" . In the end, I think this is all simply indecipherable and it wouldn't change our destiny to know why. The only value I see in all this is that simply our actions can inspire others, but even in that case it is ephemeral. I just didn't want to have to participate in all of this. Do you have any more reflections on life?

• Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, redeyepiranha, sserafim and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I agree with you and life really changes depending on the thought you have. each person is a world.

• Love
Reactions: seekingrelease22, sserafim, Homo erectus and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Consciousness was a mistake.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, sserafim and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that many humans only question is there a purpose or meaning as they have the ability to be conscious and aware unlike animals. To me the existence of life is just a horrific, terrible tragedy, it's an abomination with no deeper meaning behind it. I just see existence as a cycle of endless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here.

I find it extreme cruelty how humans procreate despite the futile and harmful nature of existence where we are basically just slowly dying until someday no matter what this existence permanently disappears into nothingness.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, ijustwishtodie and Only_Lonely
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There is no reason. You were just unlucky unfortunately

Reactions: seekingrelease22