• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
I was smoking something strange outside at night i was stuck in my mind for 2 hours and was like eternity can't saying a single word that was something

• Wow
Reactions: Futility
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I once fooled around with an ex in the piano lounge of my college dorm. It was late at night, and there was a moderately high risk of getting caught..
I also used to climb the roof of my college library with my college friends. It was against the school rules, so we got a kick out of it back then.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I threw a bible out the 3rd floor window of my high school onto (I guess) the staff cars.

Heavily medicated with benzos I walked out of my door in the middle of the night and went for a bike ride.

I was so hot with no AC at home last summer I opened the front door and laid down with half my body out the door to sleep. It worked for a few hours but got uncomfortable. At least i got to sleep! It was a ridiculously bad heat wave. (I know, boring)

I took about 15x 50mg diphenhydramine pills (to sleep not ctb), woke up the next morning, went to the gym, worked out, was fine, nothing happened...

I've taken massive cocktails of prescription and OTC depressants with alcohol that would have sent most people twice my size to the hospital, but I always woke up fine the next day. The disturbing and disappointing and frustrating part of this story is that it will probably take huge amounts of fentanyl and nothing less to ctb.

Reactions: Futility
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Waking up on a roundabout at 12 in the afternoon in the middle of Ibiza, cars driving past me. Not a clue where my friends were, we were supposed to have our bags packed and be out the hotel by 10! That's my rock and roll moment

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and Futility
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
The craziest eh?

I had wild intercourse inside the kitchen tent of a renaissance fair located at a real, medieval castle that had been transformed into a themed hotel.
The chance of tourists barging in at any second was way high. :P

I figured this would make someone chuckle, no regrets lol.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The craziest thing that I've ever done is actually the very thing in which the aftermath of said thing is directly driving me to suicide several years after the fact. My past self had unwittingly sabotaged my future self in the prime of his life. I cannot elaborate any more on that. To say that I regret it would be a titanic understatement.

Last edited:
Lifetimepunishment

Lifetimepunishment

Feb 18, 2019
When I was little,there's a time that I played with my dad's penis when he was inebriated and sleeping out of curiosity as to what would mature men's penis be like. Then I realized that I am fucking gay when I hit my puberty☹️

• Wow
Reactions: Baskol1