• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

Probably masturbating myself in the bus long time ago.

Also, doing a sausage milshake with sausages, milk and sugar and thinking it would taste good.

Or being drunk and pissing in a photo booth and forbidden places, almost did it in the wall of cinema in middle of the movie.

Very bad teasing with my teachers, I almost got fired several times.

I used to threw them milkshake briks and seeing them covered in chocolate.

In an hotel, keeping matresses from a room to other, I don't consider this one crazy but french people (specially the owners) got really angry with us so I put it here.

Fighting against a guy in a car (I was outside, he inside, he could roll me if he wasn't so dumb)

A lot of things that I can't remember.

Don't judge me, I was young and brainless.

Fortunately this won't be anything compared with what others are able to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Laura

Jul 17, 2018
I was debating whether to post this or not.Okay what the hell,I've already admitted to rarely taking a shower,not changing my underware daily,not washing my hair,or brushing my teeth.I was sitting in a room with 30 or so other student during class,I don't know,perhaps my hormones got the best of me.I masturbated to orgasm during that class.

T

Tiburcio

I was debating whether to post this or not.Okay what the hell,I've already admitted to rarely taking a shower,not changing my underware daily,not washing my hair,or brushing my teeth.I was sitting in a room with 30 or so other student during class,I don't know,perhaps my hormones got the best of me.I masturbated to orgasm during that class.
Lots of people I know did it so it isn't so strange. Don't be ashamed for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I invested nearly $300K USD in a business with someone else who didn't have any money (but had a lot of experience). I got legal contracts drawn up exchanging 50% partnership in the business in exchange for the other person's faithful monthly repayment of the business loan (to me), trusting in the legal contract, notarized, and a professional accounting firm to handle the company books. Seven months after starting the business, my partner took off with all the business property, maxed out our business credit cards, and emptied our business checking account to take off with his girlfriend, leaving me with my and his share of the IRS tax bill.

I then maxed out my credit cards to pay for a lawsuit against him b/c the police and attorney general refused to get involved. For an extra $28K USD, I got a piece a paper awarding me roughly $330K USD. The other person never showed up in court and the judgment is worthless b/c it would take another $30K to find and open a new suit against the infidel.

What's the craziest thing I've done? Trusting in friendship and then in the US government's "justice" system.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I took off to Florida with some guy I didn't know very well. He was a sociopath or psychopath but I didn't know much about these types when I was young. The guy turned controlling once he knew I was totally under his control. He took over my car, spent all my money, became abusive, belligerent, and got me to be an accomplice in his scheme to make money on our way to Florida from South Dakota lol!

He would go to Staples or one of the other office stores that carries the same stuff. He would steal expensive audio tape labels at one store, but u had to buy them at least every so often for the forged receipt needed to make money off the stolen ones which I would then go to return for the cash. We almost got caught, but thankfully we did not. I can't believe I was that easily manipulated into breaking the law. It was like a Bonnie and Clyde adventure, but one I regretted.

By the time we got to Florida he had destroyed the brakes in my car and it was steel on steel braking when he was done with it. I finally woke up out of my delusion and got away from him. He quickly latched onto some new chick that we had met from a group of people as soon as we got to Florida. I found a strip club to work at and got a motel room. He tried to come back around and get back in touch but I told the club not to let him in. I fixed my brakes and enjoyed the beach for a bit before I decided to drive back home.

This story does not end here. I fell into more shit on the way back to South Dakota. I ended up totaling my car in Saint Louis lol! I got stuck there for awhile and met some more fucked up people. I did manage to make it back home by bus. I was like 22 at this time and extremely naive, and just not educated well about much. I was raised in a very toxic home so I was especially vulnerable to bad people at that time.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I knew a married woman and I got in-love and I traveled to see her and made love without protection. She wasn't happy with her partner.
I used to mix sertraline with alcohol and it use to happen that I didn't remember nothing.
I went to Berlin to try to live a new life. Start from 0.
I went to Colombia to see some chamans, to see if they could help me to get rid of depression with Ayahuasca.
I've been in a very un-exciting life.

• Wow
Reactions: HGL91
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I took off to Florida with some guy I didn't know very well. He was a sociopath or psychopath but I didn't know much about these types when I was young. The guy turned controlling once he knew I was totally under his control. He took over my car, spent all my money, became abusive, belligerent, and got me to be an accomplice in his scheme to make money on our way to Florida from South Dakota lol!

He would go to Staples or one of the other office stores that carries the same stuff. He would steal expensive audio tape labels at one store, but u had to buy them at least every so often for the forged receipt needed to make money off the stolen ones which I would then go to return for the cash. We almost got caught, but thankfully we did not. I can't believe I was that easily manipulated into breaking the law. It was like a Bonnie and Clyde adventure, but one I regretted.

By the time we got to Florida he had destroyed the brakes in my car and it was steel on steel braking when he was done with it. I finally woke up out of my delusion and got away from him. He quickly latched onto some new chick that we had met from a group of people as soon as we got to Florida. I found a strip club to work at and got a motel room. He tried to come back around and get back in touch but I told the club not to let him in. I fixed my brakes and enjoyed the beach for a bit before I decided to drive back home.

This story does not end here. I fell into more shit on the way back to South Dakota. I ended up totaling my car in Saint Louis lol! I got stuck there for awhile and met some more fucked up people. I did manage to make it back home by bus. I was like 22 at this time and extremely naive, and just not educated well about much. I was raised in a very toxic home so I was especially vulnerable to bad people at that time.
I came here to write my story and wow it's so similar to yours! I'm so sorry someone treated you so horribly too. :( I was also 22 at the time and very naive and vulnerable. The guy was a master manipulator and liar. A narcissistic sociopath who literally brainwashed me and I barely knew him. I left a relatively happy life and ran off with him states away. He was a physical, mentally abusive and ened up raping me and ruined my car too. Stole money from me and stole things from stores to avoid homelessness.(ended up homeless anyway)

I finally woke up one day and got the hell away from him especially after he tried to keep me a literal prisoner. To this day I still don't understand why I did that other than I was just a vulnerable young person and easy for him to prey on. But the situation I left behind to be with him ended up ruining my life and my family still hangs it over my head (I'm late 20s now) I guess if anything it just taught me be careful who you trust.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hookers. I've fucked hookers. Not really crazy but something I'm definitely not proud of.
Don't feel bad I regret becoming a hooker lol! Ruined my life basically. I began as a stripper but then I later graduated to full on hooker. Adderall probably was part of it.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Don't feel bad I regret becoming a hooker lol! Ruined my life basically. I began as a stripper but then I later graduated to full on hooker. Adderall probably was part of it.
No need to be ashamed of that either. It's a job like any other and there's nothing wrong with it.

seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Aw I'm sorry. For what it's worth when I say I'm not proud of sleeping with hookers it's not cause I see hookers in a negative light. They're just people with a different job than most people are used to. And I'll probably be sleeping with another one soon as I get a chance. It's just that it's the only way I've ever gotten sex and that's not exactly something a man "should" be proud of (that he can't get laid otherwise). Well almost the only way. I found myself in some sort of a....um....gang bang? Foursome maybe ? Basically two dudes and myself taking turns banging a girl. She was really into sex and after the dudes started it was fairly easy to join in (I mean this dude literally laid her out in front of me). Anyway I'm sorry you feel bad enough about your life to be here on SS.

Last edited:
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
Fighting 2 to 3 dozen people at once, mostly girls. Didn't manage to knock many people out, just two.

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
Said "fuck yourself" to the guy holding me in sights of his AK rifle.

Ruining relationship with perfect soulmate by series of misfortunes.

I don't know what's more crazy.

RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
A few years ago, I got really drunk and smashed up a hotel room.

The Police arrested me and I spent the night in jail. They pressed charges and I had to go to court. Fortunately the charges were dropped because I agreed to pay for the damages. And as a result I still have a clean criminal record.

Not my proudest moment and needless to say I haven't shown my face around that part of town since the incident.

Last edited: