Shared orgasm with a beloved woman.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, lofticries and stoicseal
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What is the best feeling you've ever felt?
#1 . When SN arrived.
Finding this site.
Reading ever deeper honesty book
Reading efilism wiki now on web archive

Last edited:
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Love.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk, outatime_85 and Huntfish34

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I don't know about the best feeling ever, but I do know that nowadays for me cold water on hot days is literally euphoric.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Probably when I had a out-of-body experience when I was really ill. My blood pressure dropped. All my problems slipped away from me. Nothing mattered and I was no one. Zen or whatever. I was in the middle of a chaotic shift at work too so it wasn't even a calm environment. Everything faded out.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: 7b48hl, GentleJerk, outatime_85 and 1 other person
Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
The best was when I took a load of edibles this one time, had this strange depersonalisation effect on me and it was the first time I felt love for myself in god knows how long; the whole thing was an indescribable experience. Felt like I wasn't even myself anymore, as if I was someone else looking at my own life, understanding where I'm going wrong and just feeling complete love for myself. Didn't care about any of my faults and just loved myself for who I am, just happy to be alive. God I wish I could feel that again.

I can remember shortly after that when I was withdrawing from chronic cannabis usage I got these mood swings - some days I'd feel so depressed I'd be in physical pain and others I'd be so happy. On one occasion the mood swing was so strong it felt like I was actually high on some sort of drug, I had a massive rush of euphoria that lasted hours and when it peaked I felt like I was a god. I just felt happy to be alive and breathing on this planet for once. Never felt like that before and haven't felt like that since.

So yeah I'd say either one of those was the best feeling I've ever experienced.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
The best was when I took a load of edibles this one time, had this strange depersonalisation effect on me and it was the first time I felt love for myself in god knows how long; the whole thing was an indescribable experience. Felt like I wasn't even myself anymore, as if I was someone else looking at my own life, understanding where I'm going wrong and just feeling complete love for myself. Didn't care about any of my faults and just loved myself for who I am, just happy to be alive. God I wish I could feel that again.

I can remember shortly after that when I was withdrawing from chronic cannabis usage I got these mood swings - some days I'd feel so depressed I'd be in physical pain and others I'd be so happy. On one occasion the mood swing was so strong it felt like I was actually high on some sort of drug, I had a massive rush of euphoria that lasted hours and when it peaked I felt like I was a god. I just felt happy to be alive and breathing on this planet for once. Never felt like that before and haven't felt like that since.

So yeah I'd say either one of those was the best feeling I've ever experienced.
Have you ever experienced psychedelics?

• Hugs
Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
No, but it's certainly something I'd like to do. I've been drawn to DMT as it sounds really hard hitting and lasts just 15 minutes but I just never got around to it, although I should probs start with LSD or shrooms first. In the UK they've been running psilocybin trails as a method to treat depression which I've found very interesting. The results seem to be positive.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
No, but it's certainly something I'd like to do. I've been drawn to DMT as it sounds really hard hitting and lasts just 15 minutes but I just never got around to it, although I should probs start with LSD or shrooms first. In the UK they've been running psilocybin trails as a method to treat depression which I've found very interesting. The results seem to be positive.
Please have a psychedelic experience before you make the decision to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Hell-On-Earth
Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
I absolutely will. It's one of the few things I don't want to miss out on.

• Love
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree,. You Definitely need to try it at least once !

Dang... I've had so many experiences it's hard for me to truly pick one. What stands out the most was around 2006 when I ate approx 20g fresh cubensis and 2 capsules of some cleeean ass Molly at a Bad Boy Bill concert. Now that was something to behold,. Wow.

O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
Working with Sandstorm Carta studios.
And on working on event programming and scenario; a while ago.
Key word: a while ago.

Reactions: akana and Huntfish34
L

lofi

May 2, 2022
Using ecstasy. It was pure bliss.

• Love
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Real love.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Celerity and outatime_85
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
For almost a year before my first depressive episode, I felt like my best self. For once, I actually had hope for the future. I thought everything was going to work out, that all of my years of hard work had paid off. Every setback seemed temporary.

I also experienced puppy love about a year ago for the first time. I fell head over heels for no discernible reason. Then too, I convinced myself that all previous suffering hadn't been in vain. I was so excited to start a new chapter of my life. I felt like I had so much to give.

What a fucking joke, LOL
Using ecstasy. It was pure bliss.
I have always wanted to try it. If I had a source, I'd be on it like white on rice.
Some of the bad trips I've heard of scare me though. I wonder if an antipsychotic on hand as a fail-safe might help.

• Hugs
Reactions: silence ends and Huntfish34
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Being pregnant with my son and holding him in my arms for the first time when he was born.
I loved being pregnant. He use to get the hiccups around the 8th month and it would make me giggle.
He was (and still is) so very precious.
The one good thing I did in this life was being a mom. I could have done so much better. But I'm so grateful for having had the opportunity. I understand unconditional love thanks to him.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Huntfish34 and Celerity
S

Starz

Jan 24, 2020
Many many years ago I remember going out for a drive with my girlfriend at the time and I remember thinking to myself wow I'm happy. Had a beautiful girlfriend I had a nice car, had friends. A lot has changed since that day and here I am on SS 😥

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: 7b48hl, Lostandlooking, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
A few memories:
- Falling in love with my first gf while I was in college. I'd never felt wanted or appreciated before by anybody and it was truly a novel, thrilling experience.
- Playing a Greenday cover in 8th grade talent show and being received by a booming round of applause. Not bad for a general social outcast.
- Giving someone I cared about a song I wrote especially for them after many hours of arranging, recording, and slaving away at harmonies, lyrics, etc. It was the best song I'd ever written and I gave it to them as a gift. Weeks later, they told me they finally listened to it in a moment of quiet and were so moved by that they cried. The fact that I brought joy to someone made me so sincerely happy, and I can always carry that memory.

• Love
Reactions: Lily (Osako) and GentleJerk
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
This probably isn't the best feeling I've ever felt- I think I forgot it but if I remember it later I'll edit the post. But a pretty good feeling I've felt was at my 8th grade promotion. The principal/vice principal had already said the names of students on the Honor Roll who got all As and Bs for all of 7th and 8th grade.

Then he said the names of everyone who got the Presidential Award or something like that, which was when you got all As for all of 7th and 8th grade. There were only 5 or 6 people who got it in a 500-person school and one of them was me! I remember feeling excited about that for months afterward and I loved telling family members "My school gave me the Presidential Award" because it made it sound like such a big achievement and it sounded so fancy lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Foresight, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I know what you meant, but cannabis actually is a mild psychedelic. For anyone reading.

Reactions: Foresight and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Very true,. It is indeed a very mild psychedelic / hallucinogen.

Reactions: Foresight and GentleJerk
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
Being insanely in love with someone that actually feels the same towards me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Celerity and Foresight
tetra

tetra

supernova
Jun 13, 2022
Sneaking out of the house at night with friends back in high school
Fingers tracing down my spine
Reading to someone until they fall asleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Huntfish34 and Foresight
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
DMT and good music, easily. Literally cannot stop myself from smiling.

Contenders:
Dancing in the summer rain with my stepsister in September once in like 2012
Seeing my boyfriend after we haven't seen each other in a long time

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Either getting laid or making a lot of money. Both provide immediate and delayed stimulus.