• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If you were to pick one thing that still exists in 2024 which you are shocked about, which thing would you choose?

In my case, I'm really shocked that people being extremely anti suicide and forcing people to live still exists in 2024. If I were to choose a second thing, it'd be religion but, since I can only choose one thing, I choose the anti suicide mindset that people have

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I actually don't know lol. I guess a lot of things
I kinda thought you'd say capitalism. I'm surprised you didn't.
Artificial scarcity.
What do you mean by this?
Fax machines
Oh wait what, they're still around and people use them?? That is shocking indeed.
Me; but i failed my first attempt
my existence.
My condolences to everybody here. I would say that I'm shocked at me still being alive this year but I'm personally losing hope over me being dead. I don't even think I have it in me to kill myself as I'm so scared and I react intensely to even the slightest amount of stress and pressure. I do want to be dead but the process of suicide (i.e. a shortcut to the inevitable death) is terrifying. I hope all of you find peace soon

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
This forum, based on how much hate it gets, when I first heard about it I was surprised to see it hasn't been taken down yet

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
This forum, based on how much hate it gets, when I first heard about it I was surprised to see it hasn't been taken down yet
I'm surprised about that too actually. I still am surprised though I'm glad that this site hasn't been taken down yet as I believe that people deserve to know about the information regarding suicide methods within this forum. That's far better than having people rely on crazy and inefficient methods like cutting wrists and ODing on common medicine

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
I'm surprised about that too actually. I still am surprised though I'm glad that this site hasn't been taken down yet as I believe that people deserve to know about the information regarding suicide methods within this forum. That's far better than having people rely on crazy and inefficient methods like cutting wrists and ODing on common medicine
It's sad to know that when this forum eventually gets taken down people will go back to the methods portrayed as efficient in media, that will only lead to injuries and will increase their suffering

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I would choose free euthanasia
But free euthanasia doesn't exist in 2024, at least none that I know of. This thread is describing the things that do exist in 2024 which is shocking, not the things that don't exist being shocking

Edit: though, I do gotta say, I think that I am shocked that free euthanasia doesn't exist in 2024. Like wtf is this world

Last edited:
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
My condolences to everybody here. I would say that I'm shocked at me still being alive this year but I'm personally losing hope over me being dead. I don't even think I have it in me to kill myself as I'm so scared and I react intensely to even the slightest amount of stress and pressure. I do want to be dead but the process of suicide (i.e. a shortcut to the inevitable death) is terrifying. I hope all of you find peace soon
Someone on this site linked to a blog that I think describes our conundrum perfectly:
Why am I still here?

I think what I hate most of all is having to deal with all of this in the first place. I don't want to have to deal with suicide. I don't want to have to deal with death. But I must because I have something else I have to deal with, something I never wanted to deal with, something I wish I never had: life.

But, oh, how I so do not want to deal with any of this! I want to be spared from life, but in order to do that I must face suicide. However, I also want to be spared from suicide. But if I turn from suicide, I'm back to facing life!

Suicide seems like the better deal. It's certainly shorter in duration. And that aspect makes this debate seem so simple. However, every ounce of my instinct cries out, "Don't do it! Stay alive! Stay alive at all costs!" To which, internally, I reply, "Why?" But these cries supply no reasons for they cannot. They stem from a mindless drive to persist. I can push them aside through further questioning, yet still they shout. Is it fear that halts me and makes me listen? I honestly don't know. All I know is that they're not easy to ignore.

But neither are my own anguished pleas. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere. I simply do not want to be. And I don't have to be. This can all stop. Go. Just get this over with.

An exit is indeed available, but it requires a lot of effort to go through. And it's effort that I wish I didn't have to exert. I was thrust into this life unaware. I'll echo a previous commenter and say that the best that could happen now is to at least exit unaware as well. But beyond some outside chance, that's not going to happen. And so I return once more to the choice forced into my hands.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
But free euthanasia doesn't exist in 2024, at least none that I know of. This thread is describing the things that do exist in 2024 which is shocking, not the things that don't exist being shocking

Edit: though, I do gotta say, I think that I am shocked that free euthanasia doesn't exist in 2024. Like wtf is this world
oh, sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
The existence of royalty. Like we have actual human beings on this planet that are officially queens, kings, princesses, princes...For fuck's sake.
I think in places like the UK it's become more ornamental, like a relic of culture and tradition (yes, they still hold some power). Canada gained independence from the Queen in 1982.

Countries like Saudi Arabia, I'm not that surprised. The Kennedy's are kind of the closest thing we have today to an American aristocracies.

People still value gold and diamonds but it's really just anthropology and culture. Especially with the advent of lab grown diamonds.