• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I think in places like the UK it's become more ornamental, like a relic of culture and tradition (yes, they still hold some power). Canada gained independence from the Queen in 1982.

Countries like Saudi Arabia, I'm not that surprised. The Kennedy's kind of the closest thing we have today to an American aristocracies.

People still value gold and diamonds but it's really just anthropology and culture. Especially with the advent of lab grown diamonds.
What's up with the Kate Middleton controversy? Even my mom was talking about it. She said it was fun to play detective

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What's up with the Kate Middleton controversy? Even my mom was talking about it. She said it was fun to play detective
What I do find surprising about the royalty in the West, is how much celebrity status the British Royal family still holds

Reactions: sserafim
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I guess the fact that Mosin Nagant rifles are still in service lol

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Landline phones. Who needs 'em when we got smart phones? It's always spam anyway when someone does call the home phone.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
AOL and Yahoo email adresses - I don't know I just assumed that they would cease to be active after a certain point, since AOL of course doesn't exist now and yahoo is largely abandoned. A friend of mine gave me his email a couple of months ago and I cannot describe my shock that he was still running his yahoo adress.

I think this is just a silly gen-z thing, doubt anyone feels the same, but I figured it's pretty funny
phone booths
In the US (midwest specifically) I actually havent seen one of these at least a decade. I was just thinking they might be pretty beneficial to bring back around (dead phones, cant afford a phone, emergencies where one of the prior two applies especially)