• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
It would have been simpler if I had killed myself at 18 cuz there would be less bureaucracy and fewer legalities to deal with. Any advice is appreciated.

1. I need to decide which accounts (email, bank, etc) to leave passwords for. I need to leave enough access so family is not locked out of anything, but I don't want to give them global access to shit that is none of their business or may be something I wanted to keep secret.

2. Take my mum out for a meal or to a spa or something. Not that I have the money for that. I will have to save hard. Also try to chill more with my friend and give him some good memories to talk to his little son about.

3. Clean my room. OK Jordan Peterson, you're right. I need to leave everything looking decent. I don't want to be remembered for living in a depressed person's filth.

4. Figure out what to delete off my computer and phone. Pictures or comments that nobody needs to see.

5. Figure out who I need to tell that I am not ignoring them but I can't ever answer them cuz I am dead.

6. Start writing a suicide note. Including what to do with me if my suicide is botched and I just end up braindead.

Am I forgetting anything?

Reactions: cowie
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering without a purpose
Feb 28, 2023
Start writing a suicide note. Including what to do with me if my suicide is botched and I just end up braindead.
Unfortunately, if you fail a suicide attempt, the pro-lifers will do everything in their power to force you to keep suffering against your wishes, even if that means you end up living completely paralysed. How people can be so horrifically delusional is beyond me but that's just the way it is.
I personally have no bucket list of things to do before I die, I just want a peaceful and fast death and I don't feel I have any obligations to anyone. It's nice that you want to sort some things out before you go though, I hope it goes well for you.

devoutweiss

devoutweiss

Missionary
Mar 5, 2023
Visiting the Salt Lake City Temple in Utah. If I can experience the most divine mortal closeness to God, I'll be ready to be with Him after death. He knows me, He knows my circumstances and I just need the proper clarity that He agrees it's what's best for me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me the most important thing would really be making sure that I succeed in leaving this world. If I managed to go through with ctb then everything else in this world would be insignificant to me and be incapable of mattering.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
Lament

Lament

π“Œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
Mar 13, 2023
I want to fall in love. I know that it comes with the risks of heartbreak and more terms and conditions than what you have to accept when you buy a new iPhone, but I think I'd want to feel those emotions for real. Big bucket list item.

In terms of your own list, is number 5 correlated to number 6? If you go around telling people that you wouldn't be ignoring them because you'll be dead, that risks intervention.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
...before I CTB?

1. See the night sky without any light pollution with my best friend
2. Keep pushing and hoping that there's something good out there waiting for me, until I eventually die of natural causes, or until I give up after 10 years and CTB myself.

slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Its all pretty trivial but its the things that pretty much keep me going :

1. Create some art that is meaninful to me
2. Read a couple good sci-fi books
3. Go to an aquarium a field or stargaze with a significant other
4. Meet an octopus and play with it

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

endless suffering
Mar 12, 2023
i won't be here so i dont really care. but maybe a short note to each of my siblings telling them sorry. they don't deserve the pain it would bring but its my life

T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
Find a time machine and go back to when I was happy

woosch11

woosch11

Jan 23, 2023
First and foremost I'm gonna find someone who will take care of my cat. I live in a small town and it's gonna be hard to find someone. Besides, everyone will be informed that I'm trying to hand my beloved kitty out, which is super suspicious. That's why I'm gonna ask my friend to look after him and go 'travelling' for a while.
After that… maybe it's ridiculous but I need some beauty procedures. You know, hair, lashes, nails and so.
I'm gonna travel, experience something new and crazy keeping up online with my friends. Be happy, chatty and very inspired.
I've saved a decent sum of money so if there'd be something left I'm gonna donate it to an animal shelter.
So that's my plan for a couple weeks before I ctb

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I've paid off my debts. I'm covered for burial/cremation expenses. I put off my initial attempt because I came out of a terrible situation pretty smoothly. Therefore, I gave life THAT much respect. However, I've decided to go through with CTB. So, I'm just 'playing with house money'. I'm going to my favorite cities, creating the comic I always wanted to do, but never did because I listened to people who aren't doing what I wanted to do give me life and career advice. My last meal is going to be at a restaurant I've always wanted to go to. Clean my apartment, and then... go.

Reactions: cowie
teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
It would have been simpler if I had killed myself at 18 cuz there would be less bureaucracy and fewer legalities to deal with. Any advice is appreciated.

1. I need to decide which accounts (email, bank, etc) to leave passwords for. I need to leave enough access so family is not locked out of anything, but I don't want to give them global access to shit that is none of their business or may be something I wanted to keep secret.

2. Take my mum out for a meal or to a spa or something. Not that I have the money for that. I will have to save hard. Also try to chill more with my friend and give him some good memories to talk to his little son about.

3. Clean my room. OK Jordan Peterson, you're right. I need to leave everything looking decent. I don't want to be remembered for living in a depressed person's filth.

4. Figure out what to delete off my computer and phone. Pictures or comments that nobody needs to see.

5. Figure out who I need to tell that I am not ignoring them but I can't ever answer them cuz I am dead.

6. Start writing a suicide note. Including what to do with me if my suicide is botched and I just end up braindead.

Am I forgetting anythin

Am I forgetting anything?
If you have any pets I would say you should see if you can find someone who will "petsit" at their place and tell them you're just going to be out of town or something, if I personally had extra money I would either donate it or put it in an account for one person, also I would personally take all of my books and put them in the mini libraries you can find around and donate all my art supplies to a community center or something.
Sorry these probably don't quite apply to you
I would also get a tattoo if I had the money before, and paint something fun with my blood