• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm having another day like this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-want-to-sh.136148/.

But I'm well past my breaking point. I can't wrap myself tight in bed, hold my plushie, and think, "I'm safe here; everything is okay," anymore. I know there's nothing more I can do to prevent myself from cutting. I've had moments like this in the past and was able to overcome it, but this one isn't the same.

I'm going to cut soon. No matter if I use the safest way or a kitchen knife. So please tell me how I should do it. Ideally, I wouldn't leave any scars or need medical attention for the cuts. The only ways I've SHed in the past have been starvation and sleeping medication abuse; I don't know anything about cutting.

So my questions on cutting are:
  1. What razors should I use,
  2. What technique (depth, angle, entry, etc.) is safest, and
  3. How do I prevent infection and promote healing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: carac
Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
i dont think there is a particularly safe way to do it other than use a clean blade, i use a box cutter, i usually get a new one every time i cut, other than that idk there isn't much to it, for me atleast, i do my thighs, also cutting is relatively normal, it is most definitely not ideal but i think it can be a better alternative to arguably worse things such as one you have listed, medication abuse, regardless i hope whatever pain you feel passes

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puella
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Liquid bandaid will keep your wounds cleaned, sealed, and even able to be covered by makeup. Showering won't remove the bandaid either, although it will fall off if u try to remove the makeup on it aggressively.

Otherwise just make sure ur blade is sharp and you are cool.

• Love
Y

Yuri_gami

Oct 10, 2023
Try boiling the blade and running it over your stove burner to sanitize it.
If you can't do that, then just wash the blade with soap and hot water.

I also recommend using a sharp blade, as a dull one won't be as effective.

Also, try to wash the cuts with a bar of unscented soap, and, once healed, apply sunscreen to prevent them from turning pink/red.

• Love
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
I personally, instead of using straight razors, fancied a cheap retractable boxcutter from any big-box hardware store. (Note that this does NOT include the ones with breakable blades). They usually have an initial depth setting of a couple millimeters, meant just to slice through tape. This is more than sufficient to cause pain, as your nerves don't run deep.

I sanitized the blade with 91% Isopropanol before, and subsequently sprayed it directly on my wounds. I really enjoyed the extra pain. If you really wanna take things up a notch, 5% dilute Acetic Acid (white vinegar) will hurt even more, but smells kinda bad and is harder to clean up. Don't try anything higher than a 6% solution, which is sometimes sold as "cleaning vinegar".

Using this technique, I was able to cut safely on many parts of my body, but concentrated largely on my left arm. Surprisingly, the damage wasn't permanent, and even the (extensive) scarring has slowly faded into an even skintone. I'd highly recommend, if life becomes too much for you, to play it safe as I did, and prioritize pain over possible damage.

• Love
Reactions: theSquid and puella
theSquid

theSquid

Jul 6, 2023
I'm having another day like this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-want-to-sh.136148/.

But I'm well past my breaking point. I can't wrap myself tight in bed, hold my plushie, and think, "I'm safe here; everything is okay," anymore. I know there's nothing more I can do to prevent myself from cutting. I've had moments like this in the past and was able to overcome it, but this one isn't the same.

I'm going to cut soon. No matter if I use the safest way or a kitchen knife. So please tell me how I should do it. Ideally, I wouldn't leave any scars or need medical attention for the cuts. The only ways I've SHed in the past have been starvation and sleeping medication abuse; I don't know anything about cutting.

So my questions on cutting are:
  1. What razors should I use,
  2. What technique (depth, angle, entry, etc.) is safest, and
  3. How do I prevent infection and promote healing.
Hi, sorry if im a bit late!
The type of blade doesn't really matter but please make sure the blades you use are clean and sharp.
Try not to go too deep as it will be harder to heal, more prone to infection and the risk of hitting someone vital gets bigger the deeper you go.
Run water over the wound and stop the bleeding after you are done. Make sure to patch it up and take care of it until it has healed.
Wish you the best<3

• Love