• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
What is life to me your born grow up live for so long and die. And no matter what you do with your life you ways end up dead. So whats the point of going through all that shit year on year only yo die at the end? I know sum were along life you suppose to make little ones if your lucky and not butt ugly like me if a woman saw me naked she most likely throw up. I even had a prostitute turn me away so you how bad it is any way back to life it just seems so pointless to me any way . No matter what i do it just a pile of steaming shit i try working hard on sum things but end up going to pot . Then i try to let life pass me by but that did not work got call all sorts like lazy arse being told do something with your life and stop being so miserable. Its just a phase you going through got no excuse to be miserable by then i normally tell them to sod of . So end up a lone so you left with your own thoughts screaming in yout head life to me just seems to go know were well you end up sum were dead and buried but before that you just seems d

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Fucking painful for most of us here I would say. Its what comes next that most people appear to fear most. Maybe its disguised as survival instinct, I dont know. But what happens in death is not something to fear. But why it has to be so painful to live, for so many of us, is beyond my comprehension.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I hope things get better for you and I hope you find happiness. I know exactly how you feel.

Reactions: Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Fucking painful for most of us here I would say. Its what comes next that most people appear to fear most. Maybe its disguised as survival instinct, I dont know. But what happens in death is not something to fear. But why it has to be so painful to live, for so many of us, is beyond my comprehension.
Well it is painful for me as it physical and mental. Arthritis and headaches felling like my skull going to split in half. And they the mental thinking how i mess up my life and i am nobby no mates to . But then again I find most folks will treat you like shit given half the chance. The human race is pretty mess up (o sorry to any one here if i upset them) we seem to screw most things up we slowly killing the planet that we live on how clever is that . Just sad really i think the world needs a reset and next time around leave out the human race.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
We die every second, every day, every month and year. We are not the same. Cells in our body die. Another are born. Every time we pee or make shit. We are not the same. Every time we breath it is the last from the current 'me'. Why to pass through all the life? why there are things? are we conscient? why this fake sensation of living ... we are a bag of chemistry processes with legs. Some we die just after being born, others live all the natural life. This is just a non-sense. A joke. We could think about god, but who created it. We could think there is something higher happening at grandious levels we could not sense, that our physics don't allow to imagine or sense because for us have not 'reached' the reality yet. It is a tentation the manual exit of this life.