• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Full suspension hanging. Partial has a too high failure rate (imo). A rope would be easy to get, given a room height that is high enough and being able to install a a strong enough anchor point (a door frame that is high enough will also do).

I think full suspension has the best chances to succeed in such a case.
Also partial is way more difficult to do. You have to know how. The thing with full suspension is that is sometimes hard to get all the required materials. Also, in partial the SI can kick in, so...
Well, as in everything. It depends. If you have a gun, best if you have a shotgun, thats the most easy with a 100% succesfull rate. A shoot to the brain stem = instant death. Cant fail. Well, actually, it CAN fail, if you have a bad aim. If you dont have a gun, partial and full suspension will be the best. You only need a rope and, well, nothing else. Slip or hangsman knot, strong anchor point and there we go.
Other methods would probably not work, probably. I know that in this forum SN and N are very popular, my opinion? Those methods are trash. Not only they are very risky (if you dont do It properly you cant end as a vegetable or in a hospital, they will notice and well, prepare for being hospitalized in a mental ward the rest of your life), but also hard. SN/N isnt cheap or easy to get at all. Other methods like bridge jump, train jump, etc are hard to do because of SI and and have a high failure rate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I think there are too many variables since people can use the same method and have very different experiences. Maybe freezing to death?

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
Mar 31, 2024
OD
Cutting

Last edited: