• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Any method -

1) If you already own a gun, preferably a shotgun.

2) Very large jump

3) Very fast train.

Home method? Like you have to do it at home? - No income for SN/N? Well if you have a gun, then that would be easiest.

If no GUN and no SN, then the only method I see is hanging at home? Overdose and cutting aren't reliable.

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
There's this "laundry" method in the PPH where you mix together certain common products to create a toxic gas. I don't know about pain level, but it's definitely quick and easy.

You can also look into shallow-water drowning. It's supposedly quick, easy, and painless, if you can manage to do it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand what makes people think there's the option to just die instantly and painlessly in an accessible way with no risks avaliable to everyone. I really wish suicide is that straightforward, in my case I'm only still trapped here as all the methods are either inaccessible or risky.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Any find it amazing that there's people who want to live and who have great families and lives that die every day; and so many people are in complete agony and pray for death yet continue to live?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Any find it amazing that there's people who want to live and who have great families and lives that die every day; and so many people are in complete agony and pray for death yet continue to live?
That's why this world is upside down. Everything is inversed
Inert gas with bag method is probably the most painless form of CTB. Next, CO method can take that place.

SN can qualify as a comfortable and painless method to a good extent.
Which IG is the best?

myopia

myopia

Apr 8, 2024
I don't understand what makes people think there's the option to just die instantly and painlessly in an accessible way with no risks avaliable to everyone. I really wish suicide is that straightforward, in my case I'm only still trapped here as all the methods are either inaccessible or risky.
Do you not have access to SN?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
There's this "laundry" method in the PPH where you mix together certain common products to create a toxic gas. I don't know about pain level, but it's definitely quick and easy.

You can also look into shallow-water drowning. It's supposedly quick, easy, and painless, if you can manage to do it.
How can drowning be painless?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
I like the feeling of compressing my carotid arteries. Sometimes it's unpleasant and other times? Amazing.

Reactions: worthIess
myopia

myopia

Apr 8, 2024
How can drowning be painless?
Allegedly, you pass out before you start to feel any pain. Obviously, I've never tried it, so I can't confirm one way or the other, but you can read more about it here.

• Informative
Reactions: worthIess
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I thought the OP said they have no money to buy anything for CTB? They want to use something already around the house. Inert gas costs $$$. A gun costs $$$. Even charcoal costs something.

Id say hanging. Most houses have a rope around. Should study the info here on SS first though regarding hanging and what is required to be successful at it.

W

WanderingThruLife

Feb 15, 2023
This made me stop and think. You know this so accurate.

Reactions: ChaiTea
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Which IG is the best?
I think helium is technically ideal, at least for a conventional exit bag, though perhaps not for more technical implementations (e.g. SCUBA/SCBA/EEBD) since oxygen is intended to flow through them and nitrogen is more similar to O2 than helium is. But seeing as He is by and large unavailable these days, nitrogen is the next best, followed by argon. Generally, lighter gases are preferred.
I initially considered SWB. It's intriguing but would seem to require extensive training for most people to accomplish it intentionally and reliably. I also don't know of any successful attempts with the method; correct me if I'm wrong and there have been some. If I go by drowning, I'll use a painless asphyxiant gas or an opioid/barbiturate/etc. overdose (though I'm not sure why I would need or want to drown in the latter case; also, I have no access to that) in conjunction with drowning.

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024

Curious would you know where i could find those specific cleaning products to make said gas and how i'd go at achieving that it's definitely worth looking into got me myself

Reactions: forced2live
myopia

myopia

Apr 8, 2024
Curious would you know where i could find those specific cleaning products to make said gas and how i'd go at achieving that it's definitely worth looking into got me myself
I'd recommend reading the chapter about it in the 2022 PPH, the directions are all listed out as well as different brands (it's in the PPeH too, just not as fleshed out). Basically, you combine Calcium Sulfide (Lime Sulfur) with Hydrochloric Acid (HCI) to create Hydrogen Sulfide gas. All the materials can be easily found in a hardware store or online. The method is really popular in Japan, if you google "Japanese Detergent Suicide", you can find a lot more information. There are many different variations of recipes.

The issue with this method is that the gas can easily spread and harm others. If you go with this method, it's imperative that you do it somewhere safe and isolated.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
If one plans everything and do proper research, there is a high probabily of sucess with a painless method. Thats the function of PPH and most topics of this forum.

In the other hand, if one chooses to just keep posting the same fucking content everyday for years and years, them it will probably die at a very old age.

Make your choice, move your ass and stop saying what is imposible or not to others.

H

halo83

Apr 18, 2024
I am new here and new to all of this.
Can anyone enlighten me what SN does? Why would that be an option?

Reactions: Nightwatcher
N

Nightwatcher

Apr 16, 2024
I am new here and new to all of this.
Can anyone enlighten me what SN does? Why would that be an option?
There you go. In this thread is everything you should know to start with this method.

H

halo83

Apr 18, 2024
Thank you for this.
Certainly an interesting read, I had no idea… I just thought it was what you cured meats with….
One thing I can't agree on is calling it a peaceful method, I'm sure there would be discomfort. I don't believe there is such a peaceful way to ctb all methods are traumatic in one way or another except perhaps the nitrous oxide/ helium or carbon monoxide route but there is failure risk here.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
Any method -

1) If you already own a gun, preferably a shotgun.

2) Very large jump

3) Very fast train.

Home method? Like you have to do it at home? - No income for SN/N? Well if you have a gun, then that would be easiest.

If no GUN and no SN, then the only method I see is hanging at home? Overdose and cutting aren't reliable.
If using a gun. It's important to be extremely careful where aiming it. I recently read an article about some Russian guy that tried to blow off his head using a shotgun and failed. Now he has to live the rest of his life with half a head. That just shows you how cruel life is.

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I find it more crazy that abortion is legal. That doctors would perform an abortion for a fetus that will develop down syndrome if the mother rejects the child and wishes an a abortion. So the doctor must cause a stillbirth through many medication and medical interventions. There are also rare cases where the born child survives. (There is a German documentary about that)

But a doctor giving you prescription for N so you can go to "sleep" for ever. That's not possible and the doctor does not do that. Also it's against the right to life. But it's my own body. That born baby did not have a say. But abortion is allowed because it's the woman's own body. Though she could give the child for abortion. Which is more or is really socially accepted than abortion. I think many are afraid to voice their real opinion against abortion (which they meant late stage legal abortion). I am not against abortion though. I am also pro choice in this regard
I find it more crazy that abortion is legal. That doctors would perform an abortion for a fetus that will develop down syndrome if the mother rejects the child and wishes an a abortion. So the doctor must cause a stillbirth through many medication and medical interventions. There are also rare cases where the born child survives. (There is a German documentary about that)

But a doctor giving you prescription for N so you can go to "sleep" for ever. That's not possible and the doctor does not do that. Also it's against the right to life. But it's my own body. That born baby did not have a say. But abortion is allowed because it's the woman's own body. Though she could give the child for abortion. Which is more or is really socially accepted than abortion. I think many are afraid to voice their real opinion against abortion (which they meant late stage legal abortion). I am not against abortion though. I am also pro choice in this rwgarf

But a doctor giving you prescription for N so you can go to "sleep" for ever. That's not possible and the doctor does not do that. Also it's against the right to life. But it's my own body. That born baby did not have a say. But abortion is allowed because it's the woman's own body. Though she could give the child for abortion. Which is more or is really socially accepted than abortion. I think many are afraid to voice their real opinion against abortion (which they meant late stage legal abortion). I am not against abortion though. I am also pro choice in this rwgarf

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
Uh, full hanging. It can be quick and painless if you do it right, plus it's guaranteed if you don't mess it up. Also you don't need much materials, just a particular rope and a good anchor and enough space and time to be alone.

Reactions: Forveleth
whimsyaspie

whimsyaspie

Oct 2, 2023
w
Uh, full hanging. It can be quick and painless if you do it right, plus it's guaranteed if you don't mess it up. Also you don't need much materials, just a particular rope and a good anchor and enough space and time to be alone.
What particular rope? I really don't know what to look for

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Full suspension hanging. Partial has a too high failure rate (imo). A rope would be easy to get, given a room height that is high enough and being able to install a a strong enough anchor point (a door frame that is high enough will also do).

I think full suspension has the best chances to succeed in such a case.

Reactions: Forveleth