• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
so its 4.17 here and my mind is going crazy as normal but just had the mad thought that when we die we dont notice it but out minds and thoughts swiches over to a parale universe like nothing happened i honestly dont know

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Maximoo, SNandTonic and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
But then there wouldn't be cases of suicide reported, because everyone would continuously be going to parallel universes and dying wouldn't be possible?

Reactions: Kassender and Jc40
C

Carma

Mar 3, 2019
so its 4.17 here and my mind is going crazy as normal but just had the mad thought that when we die we dont notice it but out minds and thoughts swiches over to a parale universe like nothing happened i honestly dont know
Actually I thought exactly about that.
One morning I awoke in my bed after a very vivid dream where I was in the same house but having a party and I was murdered, and just after that I awoke and somehow got that intution, fuck.. what if that's what happened?
But the good news is that would be the default setting for a murder or accidental death where you still want to go on, and you haven't show the opposite.