• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

None09

Jun 11, 2019
Someone said once that anybody is alone, but what if I'm alone, and I don't have any direction I mean I don't care to anyone, as some other cases but when I think on putting an end it comes to me that I might hurt someone but that the odd thing why while you're being alive nobody cares? And why when your dead you supposed to mean everything to the people that left you by your own?

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Human beings are empathic, but empathy is gradual, someone may not feel empathy for a person who feels lonely, but empathy for the death of a person, they may also feel guilty or responsible.

Loneliness is something that kills you slowly.

ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
Even if people absolutely didn't care about one's wellbeing (or even if they were bullies), they might still act like they miss that person dearly after death, because they - consciously or not - want to feed their ego. They may falsify their memories and actually start to believe that they cared for said person this whole time. Also, mourning makes them feel less guilty of the death and more proud for caring about the memory of the deceased. Other people also assume that they were probably close with the person who passed away, so they treat them with more respect and empathy.

I know that when you plan to ctb you may start to worry about those people's feelings, even if your rationality tells you that they never cared and so you shouldn't care about them either. But if those people really, really, REALLY don't mean anything to you, just as you never meant anything to them, it's worth to try to get over these worries. Don't let the fear of hurting someone, who doesn't deserve your sympathy, discourage you from doing what's best for you.