• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
book an appointment immediately

Reactions: deathslament
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
I would feel so happy and wouldn't be here

Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
If you could easily access a seamless professional assisted suicide clinic in your city, would this change things for you?

I would use it, and I'd let my loved ones know I'm leaving first.
It is legal in my state, only for terminally ill with 6mo or less to live. And although I have end stage liver disease, when ai get to the 6mo or less, I still wouldn't be allowed because of a history of severe depression and a failed suicide attempt.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I'd like it to be available but don't think I'd go as soon as the doors open. It would definitely speed up my planning.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Assisted suicide should be legal in all countries and it is terrible that this is not the case. However, euthanasia worldwide will probably be legal in the future. If I could die with the help of doctor, I would be dead right now. Not everyone can travel to Switzerland and follow the rules of the suicide clinic. Poor and homeless people can neither afford to live nor pay for euthanasia. It is expensive to live so not everyone can have plenty of money all their lives. Those who can´t afford Switzerland´s expensive euthanasia should receive subsidy from the state to pay for it. It costs even more to have people on sick leave and terminally ill patients lying in the healthcare system where they are slowly tortured to death. After all, the country´s citizens receive subsidies for other things that they can´t afford so why not euthanasia? No one has chosen to be born and shouldn´t be forced to live. Our politicians with high salaries who have power over euthanasia live on the taxpayers´money and should get involved in this. Should a chronically ill or chronically disabled person be tormented for decades just because he can´t afford to pay for his death?

Reactions: Daxter_87, Praestat_Mori, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 1 other person
Bibotik470

Bibotik470

Jun 17, 2022
The sheer amount of relief that would wash over me would feel like pure ecstasy. No more having to struggle picking between methods or fear of an attempt gone wrong. There's no one in my life that would grieve my death, so that burden is lifted.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Cakeisalie and sserafim
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
The reaction from all my neighbors 1710381180642

• Yay!
Reactions: Grav and sserafim
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Id go do it right now.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Cakeisalie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd take it immediately! And I wouldn't let my family know about it either until after I'm dead as I don't want them interfering with my rightful and rational desires to be dead and escape this hellish world

Reactions: 4am, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd go there ASAP

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cakeisalie
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I want to leave gifts to the people I love to lighten the blow. Leave them their letters. And leave as soon as I can.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
I don't think there will ever be assisted sucided for the actual problem I personally have, while I cannot solve it and it cannot be solved by others (like therapy, meds).
Hi if you don't mind me asking, what illness are you dealing with?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
They'll never be legal for young and healthy unfortunately.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Reactions: Grav and Praestat_Mori
YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
I'd feel so relieved, like a huge weight would be lifted off my chest. Knowing that if life gets overwhelming I could end it all just like that

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
It would be so good for me…just being able to rest in a suicide pod of sorts and never wake up and even if I do somehow survive, they will have to legally try to terminate me regardless which pretty much mitigates any risk of survival 😎

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I would still do it by myself.
I don't want gifts from the enemy.

InSearchOfLess

InSearchOfLess

Alis volat propriis
Feb 22, 2023
Not sure, its been legal here since 97.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hi if you don't mind me asking, what illness are you dealing with?
It's not an illness. Big failure in life that leads to financial problems and that leads to a life I don't want to live, depressive episodes and so on. I don't have any health issues yet, my life would be good if I had the means to live it.

I don't think an expensive therapy (incl. meds) is the solution to this problem and it won't ever happen that assisted suicide would be made legal for such cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: kfad95 and tbroken
L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
That would be such a relief, i'd go immediately

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Likely not right away to be honest. I think that knowing the control was in my hands and that there was a guaranteed peaceful way out would help me feel better about fighting the odds. I'd want to actually try and see if I could give things my best shot, because I know I'd have nothing to lose.

But knowing that there isn't that painless way, it stops me from taking risks. For better or for worse. So I sit here, suicidal without any motivation to even give it that last ditch effort.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I'd go there ASAP

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I guess I would sign up for it but I'm sure there'd be plenty of drawbacks and stipulations. What if there's a yearlong waitlist? What if they only accept people of a certain age, or race, or healthcare provider? I suppose if all that was resolved all that's left for me is to make sure no one else tries to stop me.

Last edited:
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
If you could easily access a seamless professional assisted suicide clinic in your city, would this change things for you?

I would use it, and I'd let my loved ones know I'm leaving first.

I would probably not qualify for it, but if I did then I would do it instantly. An easy and obvious decision, even it just existing and being an option would give me a great feeling of tranquillity.